Simple Task Manager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Task Manager

Found a very usefull little tool: Task Coach - http://members.chello.nl/f.niessink/

Has unlimited sublevels for your tasks, a nifty little "time budget" deal you can set up (say, "X" project should only take you 10 hours), and a start/stop timer that pulls from the budget, and some other nifty features. And a very friendly GUI (which is a big deal for me. LOL) ... and it seems that they're working on it so updates (including more features) will be available. Best part about all of this??? --

FREEEEE lol
    (thought I'd share)
    --
    When I buy stickers for folks in prison, I bring milk not backyard meth - it's a prison party!

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Comment on Poster for a school project
    PrintDriver
    Especially if the headliners aren't going to show up...
    Today, 04:55 PM
  • kbarry
    Reply to Projects to spruce up portfolio
    kbarry
    To be honest, some of it is dated. I've been in publishing for a couple of years and although I did do graphic design, there were several other things I did. Not a lot of things that are incredibly worth...
    Today, 03:27 PM
  • Faye F. Cagle
    Reply to Work from UK for an US company
    Faye F. Cagle
    I think it shouldn't be a problem since you will be working remotely. You can get the wages in USA bank account to avoid tax issues in the UK. It may depend on what visa category your are applying in...
    Today, 02:05 PM
  • Biggs097
    Reply to Poster for a school project
    Biggs097
    Bring the type together. Unify the typography. Something like this. Just an idea.
    Today, 01:10 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Poster for a school project
    seamas
    Two out of three of the performers were brutally murdered (and hated each other).

That's NOT a fun party.
    Today, 01:07 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X