Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• skribe
    Reply to school project one pager
    skribe
    I think it is well executed. Especially for a school project. The roll overs are good, and I really like the eagle spreading its wings. The only thing that caught my eye was the label text on the banners...
    Today, 07:06 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Can anyone help identifying this script typeface?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Eann and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 03:00 PM
  • Pat Angelo
    Reply to Laptop Bags
    Pat Angelo
    Yeah,go to shop and choose a suitable.
    Today, 01:32 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    Yeah, it's too bad new designers don't know them.
    I had a couple sub-vendor printers go completely offline for two weeks in November due to a Christmas crush. They didn't take any new orders for...
    Today, 01:07 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    You shouldn't be looking on google images... at least not without expecting to pursue permission to use the images. Google images is NOT a stock site, though some stock shows up in it.

There...
    Today, 01:01 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Layered Photoshop Files

I've posted this before but since forum has been reloaded I'm dropping a link, again: Free PSD files, with all layers. Download and use for whatever project. I'm working on new set, meanwhile enjoy this older one
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X