Flourishes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flourishes

Does anyone know if there is a dingbat font or just a clip-art site that has flourishes - you now, those fancy curly cues that are often found on wedding invitations and old looking stuff.

try googling "ornaments" font, scrollwork clip art. Good luck!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I have some type of font called woodtype ornaments1 and wto2....they have some really nice ornate things.

Comment

You might also try clipart.com (site sponsors). You can search free if you don't have a membership.
        Steve Chittenden

Graphic design, web design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
        -- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks - wood ornaments was close to what I was looking for.

Comment

This is where having one of those 500 million image, 397 disk giant book o clip art comes in handy.

Comment

Or draw one in illy!

Comment

Try this http://www.briarpress.org/cgi-bin/br...default&home=1
                You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
                  Comment on Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
                  B
                  I would agree with your logic if it weren't for the entire name of the company being placed immediately adjacent to the truck. In those instances where you don't spell out the entire name, the P1L is...
                  Today, 01:01 AM
                • salsa
                  Reply to Classrom Ads Projects
                  salsa
                  I agree that having a baby in an ad for alcohol isn't a good idea. While it may be funny to a small demographic (most of whom probably aren't drinking age yet), most people are going to find this distasteful....
                  Yesterday, 09:49 PM
                • iTagi
                  Comment on Classrom Ads Projects
                  iTagi
                  Also, the "under" a bottle line was meant to illustrated how you will neglect to turn the bottle down when you lift it up to drink. Technically when you lift a bottle to drink, you're...
                  Yesterday, 09:44 PM
                • CobraStrike
                  Reply to Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
                  CobraStrike
                  To rockinthisworld,

I can half way agree, maybe I need to look at it from a different view point for a while, that the line signifying the road is a bit much and or un-called for. Several...
                  Yesterday, 09:32 PM
                • rockinthisworld
                  Reply to Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
                  rockinthisworld
                  I'll leave the truck talk to people who know things about trucks, but here are my thoughts.
                  • The line that's supposed to indicate the ground doesn't add anything to the illustration.
                  • The line framing
                  Yesterday, 08:45 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X