Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to How to imitate this crackle design/texture for a T-shirt?
    PrintDriver
    If you are silkscreening this, taking it into Photoshop isn't a very good idea. When designing T-shirts for silk screening you have to keep the color separations in mind. One color is easy from Photoshop....
    Today, 01:48 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Unused designs - who owns them?
    kemingMatters
    IMHO selling your unused ideas is akin to a carpenter selling off scraps and sawdust to a pressboard manufacturer. Your unused ideas/concepts are byproducts of the project your client hired you to co...
    Today, 01:44 PM
  • hank_scorpio
    Reply to Working on a logo for myself
    hank_scorpio
    I don't particularly like any of those birds, it's not really the style I wanted.

I agree the typography is out of place but the text is just a placeholder for now.

I'll try...
    Today, 01:39 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Oh Portland!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Megoggsc and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 01:37 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Delete post from years ago
    KitchWitch
    In the Portland thread? A mod can remove the links for you. Do you want both of those links removed?
    Today, 01:36 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flourishes

Does anyone know if there is a dingbat font or just a clip-art site that has flourishes - you now, those fancy curly cues that are often found on wedding invitations and old looking stuff.

try googling "ornaments" font, scrollwork clip art. Good luck!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I have some type of font called woodtype ornaments1 and wto2....they have some really nice ornate things.

Comment

You might also try clipart.com (site sponsors). You can search free if you don't have a membership.
        Steve Chittenden

Graphic design, web design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
        -- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks - wood ornaments was close to what I was looking for.

Comment

This is where having one of those 500 million image, 397 disk giant book o clip art comes in handy.

Comment

Or draw one in illy!

Comment

Try this http://www.briarpress.org/cgi-bin/br...default&home=1
                You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                Working...
                X