Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Diggidy
    Graphic Designer for mobile video game
    Diggidy
    We are in need of a Graphic Designer for mobile video game. The game is a 2D platformer style game.
    Please send your resume/website/past work in order to be considered. In return you will be sent...
    Today, 04:30 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    <b>
    That will produce worse results. For example, if you specify the size in which the image displays as 200 x 200 pixels, but you upload a 300 x 300-pixel image, your browser will still need to display that...
    Today, 03:53 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    kemingMatters
    Sorry I'm not familiar with square space, so .svg might not be the answer. Is your MBP at retina model?
    Are you exporting as png from illustrator? have you tried saving for web via photoshop?...
    Today, 03:32 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on High School Football Program
    Cosmo
    Yeah. I can't tell you how many ads I got that was literally four or five photographs cut up with scissors taped to a piece of notebook paper with barely legible handwriting on it. I was always so tempted...
    Today, 03:32 PM
  • N2950H
    Reply to Modifying a 3D plane in Illustrator
    N2950H
    Sorry about that, I'm embedding it this time.

I am basically trying to warp an area of the object I have created in Illustrator, but I tried the "warp" function and it isn't what...
    Today, 02:57 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing garment hangtags

I need to get some garment hangtags printed for a client that's on a tight budget. Does anyone know of any printers that specialize in this?

I've quoted a few of my usual cheapie printing sources and they actually seem quite expensive. The file is not too elaborate though...4 color front, 1 color back, trimmed to approx 1"x3" with drilled holes.

Any suggestions?
    thanks
    Last edited by orangeena; 07-05-2005, 04:55 PM. Reason: wrong specs listed

I think there's a company called Northwest Tags. I've used them before a long time ago.
    wieNerDog

Comment

Can you print it as a 1 or 2-color tag? You might save some money that way.
      You want it when!? Well in that case, let me pull my magic wand out of my ass and take care of that for you.

Comment

^ you're likely to save a LOT of money that way.
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Your local phone book will have some ad specialty companies. These companies are part of a network and can use the best supplier for the need. If you are reselling to your customer, this is not the cheapest as the ad specialty companies are not the printers. They simply pay an annual fee to be part of the network and resell for the suppliers they deal with. Aside from hang tags, they handle just about anything that can be printed on.
          Steve Chittenden

Graphic design, web design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
          -- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

4 colour labels? i've done cd covers that are only tritone. soooooooooo much cheaper. also i'm curious, what weight do they usually print those labels on?
            I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X