This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Graphic Design Students

This is the forum for students to ask questions, if you are posting in here we will assume you have no real world experience and will treat our answers accordingly.

Please Note: We will not do your homework for you. However we will be glad to offer suggestions and advice on homework concepts and theories you have already come up with.

Awesome. I tutor some design students at a local college. I'm going to recommend that they all sign up...
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

This is great! Can't wait to get some more advice on my student work. So should I continue to post my work for a critique in the Crit Pit, or here?

Comment

• KitchWitch
        KitchWitch commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're a student, post it here. If you want feedback on student work from the past, post it here. If you have an education and are working out in the field, post in the crit pit.

Great!!

Comment

I-m Studying Graphic Design online, basically I follow free and payed courses and i always follow videos on Youtube and other sites, I don-t frequent any school of design, and I-m glad to hear you advice and feedback .
        Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/MohamedMellouky

Comment

Lately I've been interested in learning some UI design especially in apps. I wondered how the process works from a potential client request to "finished" ui design. When you design, or more correctly sketch an app in a program like sketch. What do you hand over to the client or developer?. What does a UI designer exactly do. Are a UI designer only making the graphical elements or a "template" for the app. And the developer afterwards making it functional. If you have any books or courses, please tell me.

Comment

Hi Oliver and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

A great location for us who are learning online free courses..i will recommend some of my friend who are learning graphic design on YouTube so they can share their problem with well experienced teacher

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X