Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Design Dissertation

Hi everybody,
    Iím an undergraduate student at the University of Nicosia, Cyprus and Iím currently working on my dissertation research. I would really appreciate if you could answer this questionnaire. It should take approximately 4 minutes to complete.
    Thank you! https://goo.gl/forms/hPgTCt06xWI8OGkA2

Hi Iulia and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

You or someone else in your class posted this exact questionaire recently. I remember the questions.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• adamlevine
        Games in this Christmas
        adamlevine
        Games in this Christmas
        I am planning to organize play with his family during Christmas break. Can someone give me the idea about the game? The venue is indoors or outdoors
        Yesterday, 10:11 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Advice on simple banking-style design
        PrintDriver
        Too many words.
        I grew up playing text only adventure games. The banking was always the easiest part. You put your loot into whatever passed for a ''bank'' and kept on playing.

For...
        Yesterday, 08:09 PM
      • GreyOsprey
        Protecting from unauthorized use by a school, when parent's hired me for the work?
        GreyOsprey
        Hey all,

I searched for any article like this, however found none. I'm figuring that is because of the strange nature of this project.

I was approached by one of the parent's...
        Yesterday, 06:35 PM
      • Splashsky
        Advice on simple banking-style design
        Splashsky
        So, for a little background, I'm working on a text-based web game as a passion project. I'm no designer; far from it. I'm working on the banking feature of the game, which as a few features. The banking...
        Yesterday, 12:10 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Comment on QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
        PrintDriver
        Hi wcali, nice rant. A lot of the software companies are forgetting their main purpose in life.
        The Output.
        As a printer, I have been going round and round with Adobe over features they have...
        Yesterday, 08:46 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X