Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Design Dissertation

Hi everybody,
    I知 an undergraduate student at the University of Nicosia, Cyprus and I知 currently working on my dissertation research. I would really appreciate if you could answer this questionnaire. It should take approximately 4 minutes to complete.
    Thank you! https://goo.gl/forms/hPgTCt06xWI8OGkA2

Hi Iulia and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

You or someone else in your class posted this exact questionaire recently. I remember the questions.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
        Reply to 3D view of a logo
        KitchWitch
        Hi Closer and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 01:44 PM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Hi there, pixels!
        KitchWitch
        Hi Nomorext and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 01:41 PM
      • Appmacguy
        Reply to Hi there, pixels!
        Appmacguy
        Hey there! From Leicester here and happy to give you any tips or advice you might find useful about the area, UK and places where jobs might be found.

Have to let me know what I知 particular...
        Today, 01:36 PM
      • nomorext
        Hi there, pixels!
        nomorext
        Just saying hi from North Carolina, USA. Moving shortly to Leicestershire UK. Anyone local for tips about finding a job in our field over there?
        Today, 12:54 PM
      • Glitchin
        Reply to 3D view of a logo
        Glitchin
        Google: free logo mockup psd and you will find what you're looking for. If you look around that exact mock up is available for free. I have it myself but I can't think where I got it....
        Today, 12:45 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright ゥ 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X