Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A4 teaser advertisement

Dear All,
    It was so helpful to have your feedback last time, this is my new job.
    Here the scenario :The scenario involves a fictional publishing house that creates storybooks as printed, digital, or interactive based content. They have commissioned you to choose two different famous legends, fables or myths from two different countries and create a single page A4 size teaser advertisement or poster (landscape or portrait) for each story you choose. The company plans to use these designs for possible posters, downloadable ads and other means. Although they have no restriction on what designs you can come up with, they do need you to include the following details in your designs. These are:
    1. The title of the story.
    2. Graphic design that attracts potential readers and gives them an idea of what the fable, legend, or myth is about.
    3. Name of the company (Acme Publishing); you can choose any font or create a logo for them if you desire.
    4. The release date of the storybook (any date of your choosing).
    5. Your own name or logo as the designer.
    Thanks for giving me your though and feedback.
    Have great day.

Cheers.
    Aurelien

Without time to get too into it, my #1 impression is that you are not making it easy for people to read at all. They look cluttered and confusing. Neither look inviting either.
    Keep Saturn in Saturnalia.

Comment

Hi there. First thing I will say is that the fonts you used are not working for me. There is also an error in your text on the second design (should read "other", not "others"). Staying on the second design, placing the word ASGARD behind the clouds looks odd as you end up hiding a bit of the "A" which, in my opinion, takes away from the importance of it. On the first design, the way you have the hands doesn't make sense. Is it supposed to be the hands of a single person or two separate hands belonging to two different people? Looks really awkward.

Overall, I'd say these need a lot of work.

Comment

Thank you guys for your comments.
        I'll keep that in mind.
        And just about the hands, as they are twins that's two different persons> This is just the mythology.
        Thanks again.

I hope to help you soon.
        Cheers

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rachel B
          Reply to Font Question
          Rachel B
          Hi B!
          thank you thank you thank you! I love you forever!
          Yesterday, 10:41 PM
        • B
          Reply to Font Question
          B
          Hi Rachel!

It looks like plain, old Copperplate Gothic Bold.
          Yesterday, 10:11 PM
        • lsaprc
          CAREER IN GRAPHIC DESIGN
          lsaprc
          Hi,
          I have recently completed my graphic design university degree.

I applied for a job to do administration work at a professional and well known creative agency.
          There would...
          Yesterday, 05:52 PM
        • eyoungren
          Reply to InDesign file frozen!
          eyoungren
          Hopefully OP posts back soon if he has a solution. I recently (last week) abandoned a new install of InDesign CC 2017 for our old version of CS4 for the same reason as OP, unworkable documents. CS4 appears...
          Yesterday, 04:42 PM
        • eyoungren
          Reply to Hi from Phoenix!
          eyoungren
          Well, thanks! I appreciate that. I try to help and I try to learn. It looks like there are several people here I can learn from so right now I'm enjoying myself....
          Yesterday, 03:19 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X