No announcement yet.

Cert III / IV Graphic Design & Printing Communications (HELP) WHAT DO I NEED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cert III / IV Graphic Design & Printing Communications (HELP) WHAT DO I NEED

Hey guys im in my 4th 5th week of a Certificate III / IV in Graphic Design and Printing Communications
    units in my outline are;

- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practise
    - Digital Image
    - Typography
    - Page Layout
    - Basic Design
    - Produce Graphics

I just wanted to know any good PDF readers and apps similiar to the Adobe Package.
    replys would help heaps

Hi S_pitt06 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by S_PITT06 View Post
      im in my 4th 5th week of a Certificate III / IV in Graphic Design and Printing Communications

I just wanted to know any good PDF readers and apps similiar to the Adobe Package.
      replys would help heaps
      Adobe Reader is free, and the only PDF reader that is 100% reliable for reading properly generated PDF's to spec. Of course, the full Acrobat app is what you really need.

It sounds like you don't intend to procure the Adobe apps required to perform the job functions you're studying. There are some alternatives, but they all fall short in one way or another in terms of professional needs/uses, so without knowing the details of your forward intent, it would be hard to make recommendations.

Actually, if you have real aspirations of pursuing "Graphic Design and Printing Communications" beyond earning the certificate, you'll have to find a way to get an Adobe CC subscription. Doing it while you're still a student will save you some $. There are free trials available of all the apps you need as well. if you haven't already exhausted that possibility, it could buy you some time.

Good luck.
      I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

thanks heaps both HotButton and KitchWitch!!!
        I will make sure to get onto reading the rules and i will also like to be furthering my study after this certificate!!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X