Need ideas and software for a project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need ideas and software for a project

Hey guys i am new to 3d design and i have a science project (i'm not asking it to be done for me) i just want some help... So here is what i am trying to do, i am trying to make a windmill that looks the same color and pattern as earth (keep in mind this project is on renewable every.) i want to write some words on the blades of the wind mill. I REALLY NEED HELP ASAP, thanks

Hi Darkwolf and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

If you are using a 3d modeling program, then use texture mapping.

Comment

I think this about 3D printing...
        I think...

My first reaction was, ''Got a Sharpie?'' but then decided more information is needed.
        3D words on the blades of a windmill mess with the aerodynamics.

Comment

Hopefully the blades wouldn't be moving too fast for someone to read the text.
          Last edited by designzombie; 03-03-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X