Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking feedback on my Portfolio

Hello all,

I am going to be graduating in less than a month and I cannot be more excited! I am looking for some extra eyes on my portfolio, what do you guys think of my portfolio and work so far?
    I am in the process of wrapping up a few more projects to add to my portfolio, hoping to get those up asap so stay tuned!

You have a really impressive resume.
    But nothing in your work section to show for it.

The Bostonian Society rework...this was a class assignment? The unicorn's neck is grossly malformed and it is body is disproportionate to its legs. It is a distraction. While their current logo is pretty complex and static, it at least evokes the historical. In an attempt to modernize it, I think it has devolved into caricature. Making letters into shapes, at least in this instance, is not working and totally removes any historical feel to the logo itself. The layout work for the other pieces is slightly reminiscent of the MFA brand standard.

The DECODED poster only spells DECODE...

One entry in your resume uses present tense when it should use past tense.

Comment

• tonyyyd
      tonyyyd commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the crit PrintDriver, yes the Bostonian Society rework was a class project. I was emulating the Lion & Unicorn statues that the building has on the roof of it, rather than just showing the tower/building like every other museum does haha

Which other piece is reminiscent of the MFA?

Appreciate the feedback, cheers!

Nice!

Might want a portrait version of your resume too if you plan to submit it to larger companies with HR departments so that they can scan it.

Comment

Originally posted by salsa View Post
      Nice!

Might want a portrait version of your resume too if you plan to submit it to larger companies with HR departments so that they can scan it.
      Will do, thank you!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X