Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photomedia Piece

Hi again,

Another piece I would love some feedback on is a photomedia project themed around Alice in Wonderland. I tried to make all the individual images blend a little better but I feel I have still struggled to do that, even with the textures overlay.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ALICE.FINAL.png
Views:	2
Size:	866.0 KB
ID:	20939

You did a fairly decent job with your edgework, but a lot of your pieces aren't grounded.
    The shoes are pretty much the only thing with a shadow on them, but only on the toes. Everything else is floating.
    Decide where your light source is and be consistent with the addition of shadows and highlights.
    For example, If the teacups have a high shine on the front side, the shadow on the shoes wouldn't fall to the front.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clipping shop
      Reply to 3D view of a logo
      Clipping shop
      sorry to say, I don't think that you know Photoshop pretty well. Because this type of design can be made through Photoshop. Beside this you can google it and can find any other software you like.
      Today, 11:11 AM
    • B
      Reply to Briefs
      B
      I don't think there is a one-size-fits-all answer to your question. It depends on the company, its culture, the marketing person, the designer and the project at hand.

I oversee both the...
      Today, 09:50 AM
    • pers0n
      Reply to Portfolio usage of work
      pers0n
      Well the work would be work I did. For example lets say I designed someone's logo, poster or website and they want me to take it down.
      Today, 09:25 AM
    • MinaZee
      Comment on Logo Feedback
      MinaZee
      Thanks Glitchin , and i will.
      Today, 06:32 AM
    • Woodenpablo
      Briefs
      Woodenpablo
      What's the general consensus on how to interpret briefs written by a marketing manager or director etc? I was in a meeting at work where I interpreted the brief incorrectly and got a critised for it....
      Today, 04:43 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X