Graphic Design programs in Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Design programs in Canada

Hi there, I am a 3rd year Interactive Multimedia and Design (IMD) student at Carleton University (Canada ON). The program was advertised as a program for people who like graphic design, illustration, 3D art, and game design. Therefore, I thought it was a good fit for me as I wanted to be a graphic designer. Unfortunately, it does not go in depth of design and mainly focuses on programming. Just because I am going into a 4th year I see no point in dropping out and going into another graphic design 4year program. I already have the foundation in design (web & graphic design).

So I was just wondering if anyone have heard of a 2-1 year graphic/web program in Canada for graduate students who would like to learn more about graphic design or web design. According to Canadian Design Programs list (https://www.gdc.net/education/schools) it seems that most 1-2 year programs only teach basics and how to use adobe products and I am looking for something more advanced.

Thank you

Hi Kapote and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X