Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasins | Dried Fruit Packaging

Hi all,
    A little background, I am a student at the American University in Cairo double majoring in Graphic Design and Computer Engineering. Although I was completely out of my comfort zone, I am very glad that I worked on such project.

Click image for larger version

Name:	behanceTI.png
Views:	1
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	21182

Brand Name: Raisins

Brand Mission:
    Raisins is an Egyptian Local Brand that produces grapes and raisins. Its mission is to educate consumers about the environment, cultural and historical value of these crops

Brand Vision:
    The main goal was to design packages with an authentic look and feel. The illustration style applied is inspired by Egyptians Paintings, Caricatures and Drawings. The pattern is influenced by Ancient Egyptian Paintings in Sakkara. The main idea is to highlight the environment of the crop by showing the process of grape cultivation in a simple pattern

I would really appreciate it if you could check this project and send me your comments and feedback
    Here's the link:
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/5363...ruit-Packaging

Hi Alybaracat and welcome to GDF.

I moved your post to the student forum, so you can get more appropriate feedback.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
      Hi Alybaracat and welcome to GDF.

I moved your post to the student forum, so you can get more appropriate feedback.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      I will read them now to understand the rules

Thanks for your reply

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RMo
        Reply to Please review my -responsive design- website
        RMo
        Hey,

some quick things:
        • your page is just a tiny bit too wide. There is a scrollbar at the bottom. That shouldn't be there
        • add a favicon
        • there is a massive amount of space after loading
        Today, 03:18 PM
      • Bilberryblue
        Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
        Bilberryblue
        Thanks for the reply. The one who told me this already played the game, and he said that a puzzle would appear once changed to b and w. He said a graphic artist or an app could do this.

Today, 10:41 AM
      • kemingMatters
        Comment on Photography peeps, I need your help!
        kemingMatters
        You might be able to do something with a photocopier, as some colours dropout (yellows) and others turn darker than you'd think
        Today, 10:06 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
        KitchWitch
        Hi Bilberryblue and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
        Today, 09:20 AM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to ROOTS Logo
        KitchWitch
        Hi Biabarrackus and welcome to GDF.

This thread is over ten years old, but thanks for the input.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain...
        Today, 09:18 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X