Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking advice about Email Header

Hello,
    My name is Georgi and I am not a designer but currently I am designing a header for an email.
    Email is dedicated to shops (business to business). I need advices and opinions. I attached, what I have now.
    The most important topics to discuss:
    • Saturation/level of Magenta side
    • Text position
    • Empty space
    I dislike the part beginning with "Buy" and ending with "September". How can I make it better/redo?

Click image for larger version

Name:	213.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	21335

Hi Georgi and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Might try proofreading.
      ''it'' or ''out''?
      I wouldn't consider ''/piece'' to be part of the justification you are using. The ''only'' is hanging out there in space over that huge $3.

Comment

PrintDriver What do you think?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	edita.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	218.0 KB
ID:	21336

Comment

Are you in the US?
          The $ comes before the number.......
          And I might say ''$3 each'' rather than ''/piece''.

The other thing about having all this info in an image? I have email image auto-downloads disabled on my computer as an overall corporate protocol where I work. Even on stuff that isn't labeled as spam. We can click a button to download them. I wonder how common that is.

Comment

PrintDriver Thank you for your advice! I am from Estonia and this is my first Email marketing experience. You were really helpful. I appreciate your help.

Comment

Soviet Christmas ornaments.

What are they like? Hammers and sickles to hang on the tree? Little Christmas bulbs shaped like Lenin's and Stalin's heads? I thought the Soviet Communists were all atheists. What were they doing making Christmas ornaments?

Comment

• Georgi S.
                Georgi S. commented
                Editing a comment
                They actually made lots of ornaments during the Soviet times. They are all really different - fruits, characters, stars and so on...

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X