Graphic Design Colleges In Canda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Design Colleges In Canda

Hello, I'm an Indian student and I'm planning to go to Canada to pursue Graphic Design for the winter 2018 intake. Seneca, George Brown, Fanshaw and Niagara are my options. I'm a bit confused about where to apply, so I thought I'd ask help here. Thank You.

I have some colleagues that teach at Fanshawe, it's a fairly decent program if you get the right instructors. I would also look into Sheridan, you'll probably have to take their Art Fundamentals course before getting into their Graphic Design program (which is/was a joint program with York University). If you are interested in University OCADU is also a good bet.
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

Hi Artinthevein and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I think Niagra and Fanshaw would be best for you.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X