Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logo feedback

hi all,
    I know it is late but I have just finished 3 options for my new logo, can I please have some feedback?
    the business will encourage activities that empower girls from preschool to highschool, selling products and organising classes related to science, maths, sewing etc.
    please let me know your honest thoughts, I do not get easily offended
    Attached Files

Hi Anda and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Can you give us a little background into your usages for this ''logo''?
      If this is for a business that you are planning on opening, even if only online, I'd suggest hiring a graphic designer to work on this for you.

Preschool to high school is a pretty wide swath.

Math, Science....and Sewing? That made me laugh a little bit.

All of what you have is not working as any kind of logo on so many levels, it is difficult to find a place to start.
      Sorry for that.

PS, this is a world-wide forum. ''Late'' is relative.
      I'm just eating my breakfast.
      Last edited by PrintDriver; 03-02-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

These are not logos; they are pictures. You could put these on signage or banners with a proper logo below, but none of these pictures can ever truly function as a logo.
        I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

I am surprised how you can use this as a logo? As per my opinion it should be sweet, small and simple which brief about your product or brand. All 3 files need to be revised.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated. I woke up this morning and looked at them and they were just wrong, not even able to point out what I did not like about them, as I did not like anything.
            IThe one with just the writing I still like a little bit, but def not even close to what I would like it to be.
            will have to figure something else out this weekend, thanks again!

Comment

Thank a lot for the feedback, you were completely right, they were def not good enough.
              I put the kids to sleep and done some more work on it, hopefully will get there eventually
              PS: love the honesty, I put it on another group for feedback and only got very "cute" polite answers. I cannot believe how helpful it is to have someone telling you the naked truth instead of letting you make a fool of yourself!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	logo 4a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	20843

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zopgraphics View Post
                I am surprised how you can use this as a logo? As per my opinion it should be sweet, small and simple which brief about your product or brand. All 3 files need to be revised.

Hi Zopgraphics and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
                Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• anda
                  anda commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I actually appreciate his comment, very useful!

This is definitely progress from your initial post, however there are still too many elements.

How can you communicate all these ideas of the bicycle, kite, bird, girls, etc. into a cohesive design? What's the overall theme here, how are all of these elements connected to one another?

Try sketching some ideas out and then design your best ideas in black and white, then post those.

Comment

Hello there, another evening another post At least now I am a lot happier with it all, feels like I am almost there!

Looking forward for your thoughts x

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	logo 5a.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	20850 or this to include maths as well?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Look at your logo as it is posted here. Can you even see what is in those small circles? Too many small details. Why do you need them? Isn't ''Clever Girls'' enough?

Also, you have at least 8 colors going on there. For a logo that is too many. Pretend you are doing embroidery and charging by the color. That is what you will face every time you try to use this logo in the real world on anything from printed products to silkscreen and embroidered products.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                      Working...
                      X