Logo critique for my business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo critique for my business

I'm setting up a health and fitness business and wanted your opinion on my logo. I got a few submitions from designers in below link.

Cheers
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 03-18-2017, 08:20 PM. Reason: removed link

Hi Austindinh and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.

We do not allow crit on work that is not posted by the artist, sorry. I had to remove your link.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

A few submissions? From designers (with an S)?
      Crowdsourcing?

You'll go to a place that'll do your logo for a dollar then come ask pros if they are any good?
      Don't you find that a little weird?
      It's kinda like me buying one of those elastic band exercisers on TV then coming to you to ask if the exercise instructions that come with it are appropriate to do.
      And I'm not going to pay you for your advice....

The designer (no S) you are dealing with should already know you, your business, your clients and your market well enough, and have the professional skills, to get you what you need.

There is far more to your business beyond the pretty picture on the computer screen.

Don't chintz on the most public face of your new company.

/vent
      Last edited by PrintDriver; 03-19-2017, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X