Size:	236.0 KB
ID:	21005

I used the pics on the below picture
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.png
Views:	1
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	21004

What are the intended messages of the posters?
    Graphic design is all about the message. Most graphic designers are able (or should be able) to montage images as shown here. The skill is in conveying the message.

On your top design, all the people are crowded together. What is your reasoning behind hiding most of the woman's face?

Why do they have created/made by 3Z on them? You don't sign your work in the world of graphic design.

Comment

Hi!

I like the second image -- but I'd get rid of her ear, it's not necessary and kind of distracting. And I'd pull the green overlay all the way up, her hairline at the top also draws the eye. I think you want to make her eye the focal point, yes? If so I'd loose the swooshy things too and maybe pull the text up so it's in line with the clown in her eye -- just a thought. I want to say "make the eyeball bigger" but I won't be that guy. But really, you could stand to make her face bigger so the eye is bigger - less of her head at the top and you wouldn't lose anything.

The top image -- I want to see the woman's face/expression, and I don't understand why there are two Hannibals? I'd nix the one on the right. Hannibal is a little too red I think, try a color adjustment and see how it feels. But nice composition otherwise.

Hope that helps!
      Last edited by EC; 04-29-2017, 12:21 PM.
      You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Originally posted by i3z View Post
        hi , Im new member here
        I designed two posters and I hope u give feedback to improve my design
        first poster
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1639625[/ATTACH]
        I used the pics on below picture
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1639626[/ATTACH]
        the second poster
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1639628[/ATTACH]
        I used the pics on the below picture
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1639627[/ATTACH]
        Hey, It's really creative works. Best wishes for you. Carry on.

Comment

The color balance is off on the two right side characters in the Hannibal poster. It looks like you tried darkening the images with a curves adjustment which introduced a lot of noise and turned them a dark reddish color.

Comment

Hi i3z and Hectorclark and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

PrintDriver - the design explaining serie i watched it before it is called hannibal
              thanks for feedback

EC - thanks for the feedback , two hannibals I liked how to put it , i hide the woman because makes it more reality
              because she is behind hannibal , i want the head makes more reality . i hide some of her face .

hectorclark - thanks

Protagonist - thanks for the feedback

kitchwitch - thanks for remind me

Comment

• EC
                EC commented
                Editing a comment
                You're most welcome i3z, keep at it!

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X