• seamas
    Reply to Are you able to read the text?
    seamas
    ^ This...
    Today, 04:55 AM
  • seamas
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    seamas
    I think the weathering shouldn't be part of the logo at all.

If you want to use it as a treatment fine, but in the design phase of the logo, it just isn't a good idea.

Too many...
    Today, 04:52 AM
  • arielr190
    Opinions on My Logo?
    arielr190
    Hello all! I am new to this forums and I appreciate your time to help me.

So I am starting business; this is the logo I created for it. While I cannot say exactly what the business does;...
    Today, 03:09 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to do this?
    PrintDriver
    I'd think you'd want to be careful that it doesn't look obviously fake, like the first photo.
    The second one is strangely shadowless and floaty.
    The third one is ok, the objects are actually...
    Today, 12:55 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Candy Shop Logo
    Buda
    It's a good start. I like the middle one how it has highlights in the text, but I think the drop shapes are way too big. Have you considered working with candy stripes?
    Today, 12:23 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&W Flyer Ad for top of Pizza Boxes

Just wanted to see what you guys think of this ad that I put together from my BC. It is B&W and being put together by a local Advertising Agency with other ads to be printed on flyers to be pasted on the top of pizza boxes. Just wanted to see what you guys thought...
    Things are blurred for my own protection. Never know who is out there...sorry. Don't need anymore junk in my email box or my mail box!!

love the cats eye...is that the graphic pen filter?

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

I used a bunch of filters in PS until I thought it looked good. Then I greyscaled it and played with the brightness/contrast levels to make it look good. Unfortunately it's one of those things that I couldn't do again the same way. I also selected the eye by itself and lightened it. My BC has the same type of look that the sig did that I posted earlier this week. It is color with the eye being bright blue. Glad you like it. It is the first piece I have done that I truly like myself.

Comment

totally cool, great job on the eye!

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

I love the eye, its great.....

Comment

I think this design will work great for B/W flyers and ads. It's clean, simple and has all the important info you want conveyed. Purrrrrr...

Comment

Cool

Mirror<h1> http://www.mirrorservice.com</h1>

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X