• Show
Clear All

• Business Card Design

Click image for larger version

Name:	051517lr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	21064

So I've recently started doing graphic design work. Any suggestions? Or are there too many things to list : /

Hi Tchernoi and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

How is someone supposed to contact you?

Did you add a lens flare or some sort of glow? That will not come out well when printing.

Whenever you are printing you want to make sure your text and elements are not too close to the edge because they may get cut off. Not sure if your text is too close or not; just letting you know since you stated being new to graphic design.

Whats the significance of the round balls and the white square? What are you trying to say to the viewer with these elements?

The color probably will not come out well with the white text on the light grey.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
        Reply to Poster for a school project
        B
        A beach party poster really ought to show a beach. Also, there's insufficient contrast between the text and the background. The darkness of the photo makes it look a bit gloomy.
        Today, 04:04 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Best Computer
        PrintDriver
        Yah, Adobe programs try to leverage the graphics card, but the attempt is often problematic. I have GPU enhance shut off on all my Adobe programs.
        Any new computer will run Creative Cloud. If it's...
        Today, 03:26 PM
      • PrintDriver
        PrintDriver
        You need to fix the border so that the corners are the same. There should be a button to click for that in Illustrator. In Indesign it is automatic.

If you were trying for an optical illusion...
        Today, 03:21 PM
      • Troep
        Troep
        got some problems with saving the file...
        Today, 02:40 PM
      • Troep
        Poster for a school project
        Troep
        What do you think about my poster that i have made for a school project

Today, 02:36 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X