X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a colleague out

Hi,
    Its my first time here.
    I have been a designer for the last 7 years.
    I have worked in several different agencies and countries (Lisbon, London and Rio de Janeiro)

I have spent the last 2 years has one of the lead Retail designers for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
    When the Olympics ended i decided to move away from Rio to Lisbon again, and am currently looking for work here
    (if anyone knows someone who needs a designer...let me know)

Since i have the free time, i started recording some of my "practice logos" and putting them online
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCDUBN0Zeou0FVaoaAlqgHQA
    Its not my best work... most of it i wouldnt even call Good... but it helps to keep me sharp and helps some people learn the tools...

If you guys could check it out...

It would help me and maybe help some of you.

And thats it.

Lets see what i can get and share in this forum.

​cheers.

*ps: i have attached an example of the stuff i post.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 06-20-2017, 08:21 AM. Reason: no subscribe requests

Hi Designer and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Hello New buddy, Hope you are doing good. Welcome to GDF. I am also new here. Sure I will tell you if anything i can do for you.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X