Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlucky at cards, lucky in love

Tell me the truth

It is a picture. If you are happy with it, then it is a success.

Comment

Hi Elkolorado and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.

If this is a design piece, some information on the project will help us give a good crit. If this is an art piece, then like PD said, if you like it, it's good.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Personally I try to ensure that luck plays very little part in my destiny.
        Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

• KitchWitch
          KitchWitch commented
          Editing a comment
          Heh, I read 'dentistry.' And I would fully agree.

Where's the fifth card? You want to be ''unlucky'' at cards, you need to show the busted flush, no?

Comment

I wonder why you avoided using hearts as opposed to spades.

Keep Saturn in Saturnalia.

Comment

Originally posted by elkolorado View Post
            Tell me the truth
            The Earth has a second moon which is never visible to us.
            (It is not in a position to reflect the sun's light like 'the moon' does.)
            I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

So to answer each of your comment, i will answer them all at once (art,missing card,spades or hearts, invisible moon).

Spades as opposite to hearts, seems for me to show true faith, something like destiny that try to catch us even in emotional terms, while hearts would show fairy happiness.
              Though using hearts would fit more in "unlucky at cards, lucky in love", but when you put spades there you aim more in "unlucky in love lucky, in cards", but still we miss one card, that in this situation would be verdict where we have luck at.

Truth is that this one card that we are missing is our destiny, something we cannot see (like dark side of moon), but it is still there. If we wait enough we will know where we were at, but at given moment we can only guess if we are on correct path in our lifespans.

Sorry for my english grammar btw

Comment

There is no dark side of the moon. Only the side we do not see. When the moon is New, the sun shines on the side we cannot see.

The Space 1999 pilot (which was on TV in the late 70s) drove me crazy with their nuclear storehouse on the 'dark side of the moon.' By their way of thinking, when it went off, it woulda slammed the moon into the Earth and been one darn short TV series. As it was, it went 3 seasons too long. LOL.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clipping shop
                  Reply to 3D view of a logo
                  Clipping shop
                  sorry to say, I don't think that you know Photoshop pretty well. Because this type of design can be made through Photoshop. Beside this you can google it and can find any other software you like.
                  Today, 11:11 AM
                • B
                  Reply to Briefs
                  B
                  I don't think there is a one-size-fits-all answer to your question. It depends on the company, its culture, the marketing person, the designer and the project at hand.

I oversee both the...
                  Today, 09:50 AM
                • pers0n
                  Reply to Portfolio usage of work
                  pers0n
                  Well the work would be work I did. For example lets say I designed someone's logo, poster or website and they want me to take it down.
                  Today, 09:25 AM
                • MinaZee
                  Comment on Logo Feedback
                  MinaZee
                  Thanks Glitchin , and i will.
                  Today, 06:32 AM
                • Woodenpablo
                  Briefs
                  Woodenpablo
                  What's the general consensus on how to interpret briefs written by a marketing manager or director etc? I was in a meeting at work where I interpreted the brief incorrectly and got a critised for it....
                  Today, 04:43 AM
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X