Logo design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo design

Hello guys just come back from a nice bashing my website itself , so now its my design works turn here are a few of what ive done thankss!!! Graphic Design East London

Oh guys this link is broken i have changed it because i wanted better urls so here we go again: Hello guys just come back from a nice bashing my website itself , so now its my design works turn here are a few of what ive done thankss!!! Graphic Design East London

Comment

Howzit, from a fellow South African..
      Just a few things I noticed which aren't working: These issues seem to be a problem when trying to access menus from the Portfolio Page
      • Trying to access the sub menu's inside the Services menu - sometimes it works, but most of the time the menu disappears again.
      • Nothing loads under the sub menu "Websites"
      • You have two redundant links in your services menu: SEO and Motion Graphics. Either add content or remove them altogether.
      • You need to tie your blog and website together somehow... the logo on each does not match.
      • Also on Portfolio page: The home menu item disappears on the white bar.
      Hope this helps

Comment

HAHA bro you are bashing the website again, this was about logos.
        That fisrt point i dint even realised till i tried it myself - thanks for all the advice i DO agree with everything youve said. A plumbers tap always leaks , however clients comes first

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X