• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• own project

sleepin under bridges in weekends

this is one form around 1946

shot with polarizationlens

Another great shot. Your photos really POP!

Comment

thanks finally the rain stopped today!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• gurkamaltutu
        Comment on Color separation
        gurkamaltutu
        Thank you so much! And you were right, I actually didn't understand the question properly.
        Today, 12:44 AM
      • swhit101
        Portfolio or First/Second Year Students?
        swhit101
        Hey, I'm an upcoming second year communications design student, and relatively new to design. I took a design foundation program my first year at school, as well as an intro comm design class. I would...
        Yesterday, 11:15 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Ad Specs Question
        PrintDriver
        Most places would want you to have the bleed not on the artboard so when the ad is placed, only the ad shows, not all the bleed. If you have the bleed on the artboard, you risk having your art offset...
        Yesterday, 04:18 PM
      • Brodero
        Ad Specs Question
        Brodero
        I have to create a half page ad and am wondering which why would be the preferred method. The requested trim size is 5.5in x 4.5in with a quarter inch bleed on all sides (6in x 5in). Would you rather...
        Yesterday, 04:06 PM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Retainer Clause?
        KitchWitch
        Is this only for long-term clients? If I wanted to hire you to do one job and I saw a contract clause stating that I would be in breach if I took my work elsewhere within a year, I wouldn't hire you....
        Yesterday, 02:53 PM

20% off sale at iStock until June 24, 2016
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X