LOGO FEEDBACK PLEASE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOGO FEEDBACK PLEASE

This is a logo design I put together for a Windows & Doors company. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comment

And some feedback on the business card design would be greatly appreciated too.

Do you prefer the spacing between the line on this option No.1?

Comment

Or this (option No.2) ?

Comment

Or this (option No.3) ?

Comment

Borders on business cards?
            Your border there already nearly equals the safety. It will never be trimmed even. In fact, it looks like you haven't even drawn it even, but that could be a function of your layout The right side border is wider than the left.

There's something not working with this logo. I don't know if it's all the disjointed parts in the logo bug, the skinny typography, the extra wide kerning or a combination of all of the above.

The business doesn't have a website or street address?
            Last edited by PrintDriver; 09-01-2017, 06:19 AM.

Comment

I would overthink the windows (the blue parts in the logo). Maybe fill the whole O or so

Comment

I think it looks good, a little bit "bitty" if that makes sense, it will print well and you won't have any issue with with colours as im guessing you are using 100% cyan and 100% black which makes everything easier in term of online and offline.

Comment

Originally posted by bennybolivar View Post
                  I would overthink the windows (the blue parts in the logo). Maybe fill the whole O or so

Hi Benny and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
                  Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X