Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffe cups design

Hey,
    I'm new to this forum, I recently entered a coffee cup design contest in Romania..here are my entries:
    https://creator.iqads.ro/alegria/creatie/4882
    https://creator.iqads.ro/alegria/creatie/4755
    mostly I'd like to get some feedback...maybe will help me in future projects. You can also look on the other entries and compare them with mine..or anything.

Hi Adi and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I'm guessing the purpose behind these coffee cup designs is to get the fans of Nescafe fired up over some new product or seasonal offering or something. While I have absolutely nothing against this kind of contest (it's a marketing ploy, not a design need) I would definitely read the fine print. Most times, the designs become the property of the contest holder, win or lose. That can mean, even if you lose the 3000Euros, they can later use the design without any compensation to you.

As for the design themselves, since there are no design parameters given, it's all in what the judges like best. There is no way to judge the entries here. But remember, Graphic Design has a message. A cup in the hands of all Romanians is supposed to sell more coffee for Nescafe. Keep that in mind when designing, and maybe the judges will see it that way too.

BTW, I like the ''starry night'' vibe of the orange one. But I'm a sucker for van Gogh art... LOL.
      Last edited by PrintDriver; 09-22-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X