X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review this logo

This is the logo.
    I think it could be improved and specially the symbol doesn't work very well.

What do you think?

Hi Fbarok and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Did you design this logo?
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I think I might make it fit into a circle better. Right now it's more of a CardEggshape.

Comment

I vote change the company name to CarEggShape.

Overall I like this logo. It views well, its clean - It can be produced as 1, 2 or 3 color with ease.
          The over all visual aesthetic is pleasing to the eye.

I like the symbol actually. What don't you like about it?

Comment

I'll hold off commenting until Fbarok answers the question about whether or not he/she designed it.

Comment

It looks like a contest (more here)

See the very first post in the comments. He made tweaks later. So, unless the OP is that same person ...

Also, that same board notes that the contest is over and the logo has been decided.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

• KitchWitch
                KitchWitch commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice find, that does seem to be the same logo. Eleven months ago, too. So, is it the artist posting to get crit on something long done, or the company posting for improvement tips on free work?

I'm sorry if I haven't made things clear enough: I didn't make the logo I just made a few comments about this logo, and both the company founders and chat moderators got a bit defensive so I just wanted a second opinion about it:
              - I pointed out that the logo is hard to read, specially in smaller sizes, and doesn't relate a lot with the name
              - The shape just seems weird to me specially the center and the empty space inside it

I'm not saying that the logo is horrible, just that it could improve if, for example, was more related with the name or business (site to sell/buy/tarde collectible cards).

Comment

Looks like I broke one of the rules, i really should have read them first, but I really just wanted a second opinion.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Splashsky
                  Advice on simple banking-style design
                  Splashsky
                  So, for a little background, I'm working on a text-based web game as a passion project. I'm no designer; far from it. I'm working on the banking feature of the game, which as a few features. The banking...
                  Today, 12:10 PM
                • PrintDriver
                  Comment on QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
                  PrintDriver
                  Hi wcali, nice rant. A lot of the software companies are forgetting their main purpose in life.
                  The Output.
                  As a printer, I have been going round and round with Adobe over features they have...
                  Today, 08:46 AM
                • Peter3v
                  Reply to Logo Design - Font to match and go alongside chosen logo
                  Peter3v
                  Hey B - If interested people would like to message me on earth2pete@hotmail.com that would be great. Thank you
                  Today, 06:52 AM
                • Breanne.C
                  Reply to Helloooooo!
                  Breanne.C
                  Actually, I do have a print related issue if you'd like to take a stab at helping me with. Should I post in the correct category with the issue and picture that goes with it?
                  Yesterday, 10:29 PM
                • Breanne.C
                  Reply to Font ID Please
                  Breanne.C
                  Oh yeah.

Catorze27 Style 1 Bold best matched it, for the exception of the M, which I easily was able to fix....
                  Yesterday, 10:14 PM
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X