Logo Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Feedback

Please Suggest me which logo looks appropriate. The company provides recruitment solutions. They have provided me with two colors. They want it to look next level and beautiful. ( I am a bit confused)
    The client asked me to come up with something corporate. They provided me a Logo they want it to look like, It was a multi color logo that used a modern font in all caps. Please let me know which font is more corporate like and modern too and which logo image is more fitting.
    Attached Files

These all seem quite generic looking to me, but a lot of people do want these generic looking logos. For me the top one is the best of the lot.

I would adjust the tracking to increase space between the letters, as they all seem a bit bunched up at the moment.

If you could share an image of the logo the client liked, that might be helpful?

There are a lot more experienced designers on here than me, so hopefully somebody will come along and offer more advice.

Comment

• MinaZee
      MinaZee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Glitchin , and i will.

This
    Attached Files

Comment

• Glitchin
      Glitchin commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm confused. This is one of your designs from your original post right? I meant if you could post an image of the logo the client liked, it might help. "They provided me a Logo they want it to look like, It was a multi color logo that used a modern font in all caps. "

They chose the first design.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
      Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
      StudioMonkey
      The step and repeat in Illustrator can do patterns and vary the size and even the rotation, to set parameters or at random. This will give you a vector file but Paintshop Pro and PhotoShop are not vector...
      Today, 06:23 AM
    • HotButton
      Comment on Flyer Crtitique
      HotButton
      It's just what I call it when people use an expression that actually says or means the opposite of what is intended; ''could care less'' would be another prime example.
      Yesterday, 11:44 PM
    • B
      Reply to Flyer Crtitique
      B
      That makes sense, I guess. Off is the inverse of on, which makes based off the inverse of based on. Got it. ...
      Yesterday, 08:50 PM
    • B
      Reply to Flyer Crtitique
      B
      Okay, I know what a colloquialism is, but what is an inverse colloquialism?

Probrien, in addition to HotButton's comments, which I agree with, the ad is a bit confusing. Maybe it's lacking...
      Yesterday, 08:48 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Flyer Crtitique
      PrintDriver
      ''Based off'' is inverse of ''based on.'' ''Based on'' is a colloquialism.
      I think.
      I have not had enough to drink to play this game.

o O
      Yesterday, 08:27 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X