Design for a random company on design crowd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design for a random company on design crowd

I am probably the best Graphic Designer in this forum, I just decided to upload my design to see you guys struggle to critique it. I'm sure you all will be grasping for straws to find something wrong with it, but that's okay. I'm the best. Anyways, Here is my design. Have at it lol.
    Attached Files

Hi Kavanaughdt and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

It's.... It's... perfect.

Comment

Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Yep...staying in bed, texting my resignation to clients. Can't continue taking their money when they should be wheelbarrowing it to your doorstep.
          I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

Your gray should be a 1/4 % darker

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

I didn't look but can tell from here, definitely more cowbell.

Comment

• KitchWitch
                KitchWitch commented
                Editing a comment
                Or Bleeding Cowboy

did you try to mess up with the KFC logo here and ended up with CKC lol

Comment

Hi Your@emre and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
                Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X