Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names for my freelance graphic deign business

Hi,

I chose a few names for my freelance design business and was wondering which one you like best. They are:

Aetri
    Creoa
    Yivra
    Litzor
    Trimello

Thanks for your input

Hi Ericbinder and welcome to GDF.

These names will stand alone? Or will they be followed by something, like design? Aetri Design or just Aetri? Either way, I have no idea what these words mean or what you want them to represent, so I can't tell you if any one of them is successful.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Located in Israel perhaps?
      Would Yivra be offensive for any creation other than divine? (ggogle translator is my friend.)
      Last edited by PrintDriver; 11-06-2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

They are stand alone.

This will be used as stand alone so I’m really aiming for attractive souding and looking words.

Aetri doesn’t have a meaning, Creoa means “To Produce” in Latin, Yivra and Litzor are differen’t ways to say “Create” in Hebrew.

Comment

@PrintDriver

With Yivra I had this same exact impression and asked a few different Israelies and Jewish people if they found offence with using Yivra outside of the divine and I was told it wasn’t offensive.

I myself am Jewish and like the name even apart from it’s meaning.

Another name I was thinking of using is Q Imagine (QImagine.com).

Comment

I would`ve picked Trimello. It is pronounced easier than the others and perhaps if one day you go international you can do it with the same name. Hopefully, it is nothing offensive, my google didn`t translate any of the names.

Comment

If the words don't need a meaning for you, I would think you'll need to choose one that is easy to instinctively pronounce, and easy to remember and spell (can't google what you can't spell). Other than that, it's up to you.

If a paying client asked you to chose a name for their company and had the same requirements as you, what would you tell them?
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I actually use these domains now and the two that work the best are Creoa and QImagine. I get the most responses from them when applying for freelance jobs. I should probably just stick with one of those.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X