Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get contructive feedback on my work ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get contructive feedback on my work ?

Hi everyone,

As you may see I am new to this forum, I post my work here because as a self-taught "designer" I would love to get contructive feedback on some logos I did.
    I really want to upgrade my skills and I am sure that some good advises would really help me.

Thank you

love and pizza

ElToto

https://dribbble.com/elToto

I like them. I especially like "The Grind" logo.

Comment

Hi ElToto and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
        Reply to Price of Foil vs. Varnish for business cards?
        StudioMonkey
        Neither Foil nor Varnish are done on a digital press - you would have to get your Business Cards printed Litho. For 100 cards this is always going to be expensive - you could probably get 2000 cards...
        Today, 09:38 AM
      • natalya.jpg
        What do you think about my new web site?
        natalya.jpg
        What do you think about my new web site?

[COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]Hello everybody![/COLOR]

I've just made my new website for the great opera singer. What do you think?...
        Today, 03:16 AM
      • mishulikes
        Reply to The right typography
        mishulikes
        With body text, one tends to want use a simple serif for easier reading. Like B and PrintDriver have said, who is reading the magazine and even the genre of the content will dictate the typeface. I used...
        Today, 01:13 AM
      • mishulikes
        Reply to Please critique my jazz poster
        mishulikes
        Coloring can make or break a piece. Jazz tends to be a moody, soulful music. The lime green does not fit that moody feel and it might have been better if you pushed you color scheme a bit further to add...
        Today, 12:59 AM
      • mishulikes
        Reply to Hello All!
        mishulikes
        Thank you, KitchWitch!
        Today, 12:13 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X