Announcement

Collapse

Critical Announcement

With great regret, we would like to inform you that the decision has been made to close down www.GraphicDesignForum.com as of January 31, 2018.

The community has started www.GraphicDesignForum.org to continue the discussion.
See more
See less

Album Cover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album Cover

This is a live project that I worked on for a local rapper named Lil Wes the song is called " Take me " . If you like Hip Hop check out the link. I think any hip hop is good as long as it's not about guns XD. To the point... I really wasn't given a design brief, these guys are seriously open minded as long as it looks good haha. What I tried to do with it was make it seem like love was drowning and exploding at the same time. So it's dynamic and tells a little about the song from a glance. I'd like to hear peoples constructive ideas on weather or not my approach was good from a Graphic Designer stand point of view. Interesting words I chose did I?
    Attached Files

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• sumon_77
    What do you guys think about this designe ?
    sumon_77

What do you guys think about this gig design ?...
    Today, 06:36 AM
  • sumon_77
    Reply to T-shirt designe
    sumon_77
    i like it so much....
    Today, 06:22 AM
  • MattCarson
    Reply to Any similar font?
    MattCarson
    hello Troep, do you search it in google font? If you are not searched search still now, then do it. I don't tell you that you find that font but I hope you should find a similar one.
    Today, 04:09 AM
  • B
    Reply to Freelancing - Going out on your own
    B
    I've always had a side business doing work for various clients, but I've never bitten the bullet and taken the chance of doing it full-time. Honestly, I'm a little envious of you. Good luck!
    Yesterday, 11:52 PM
  • Jess_
    Freelancing - Going out on your own
    Jess_
    After 10 years of working for other people as a graphic designer I've decided to go out on my own! I'm not going to to quit my full-time design job until I have everything lined-up but I've made up my...
    Yesterday, 10:21 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X