Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo concept

Hello!

I've made a logo for a mock concept I created. It's called "Infinity", and the purpose of that company is to recycle things, thus "Infinity"
    Attached Files

There is no way you are going to convince me this doesn't say InFIXity.

Comment

I have to agree. I like the general concept - Its clean, will print well, visually pleasing... but.. It just doesn't read "Infinity".
      Where did the idea for the "x"-like character come from?

Comment

It's a squared off infinity symbol.

Comment

Ah. I see now. Still wish it worked though.

Comment

A simple change to the color structure and breaks in the infinity symbol can go a long way... I did this really quick but I think it will help spark your creativity to alter for that more polished look you're going for...
            Hip Hop just died this morning.

Comment

Hi Solulus and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Kudos for the creativity. But I would have to agree about the N issue. It does look like an X. I'm pretty sure you have a lot of ideas on how to tweak it.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
                  Reply to Bleed problem! Image to the edge
                  StudioMonkey
                  It is quite impossible to cut a stack of paper exactly on the trim marks. Apart from the accuracy of the cut, which can be problematic, there are other factors;

- if printed on a digital...
                  Today, 06:32 AM
                • StudioMonkey
                  Comment on Help Creating Textures In Illustrator
                  StudioMonkey
                  This is how I do it too - take a few quick photos of interesting surfaces while you're out and about and then play around with them in PhotoShop. Once you've done a few like this you get a better idea...
                  Today, 06:13 AM
                • StudioMonkey
                  Reply to Vistaprint debacle
                  StudioMonkey
                  Wow
                  Today, 06:06 AM
                • kaila58
                  Reply to Portfolio critique
                  kaila58
                  Good point, but in my opinion it's distracting in a portfolio and lacks attention to detail when displaying work.
                  Yesterday, 11:30 PM
                • PrintDriver
                  Reply to Portfolio critique
                  PrintDriver
                  Ha, I noticed the printing and registration marks and thought it refreshing to see a designer who knows to include them....
                  Yesterday, 10:00 PM
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X