Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My portfolio site is approximately 1.34 meters, NSW, under the basement crawlspace.

Bring beer.

Comment

I have a link in my sig to a web portfolio template kind of thing. The guys who designed the site offered a few members here free membership if they posted their stuff and critiqued the setup. Hasn't been updated in a while, but one day I do plan on getting my own site that I designed from scratch up and running. I wouldn't suggest holding your breath on that though, might take a while...

blog/portfolio

Comment

Mine hasn't been updated since before I graduated college, but it got me a good job so I figured I'd throw it up here...

http://www.lohrmandesign.com

I did it in flash because at the time I didn't know enough html or css to code that layout, haha

Comment

i've been trying to get my portfolio online for 4 years...
          www.standercreative.com

Comment

http://bentipler.com
            You see, whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by carter the artist
              Okay, I tried to see if there was an all encompassing collection of our portfolio sites, and could not find one. I thought it'd be cool if everyone would add their main portfolio site to this thread, and if any moderators felt like it they could make this a sticky...

mine is under construction but it can always be found at:

http://www.freelancingdesigner.com

okay, now you all add yours.
              hey carter! enjoyed browsing thru your portfolio, GOOD thread btw!
              just wanted to tell you that i thought it was really cool that you did that HID ad! I checked that for a few pubs. we do here that ran recently! very cool! (when i got it, i thought, hmmm... this is pretty cool! - you can imagine the kind of ads that come thru, so i get all skippy when i see a nice clean design)

Comment

Originally posted by CamarotaDesign
                ah what the hell. you can get through it by clicking on my handle, but I'd like some critique here. Anyone want to take a stab? eat your heart out.

Its almost 2 years old and totally outdated, and it has personal contact info, but whatever. (actually I dont live at the address that's on my resume anymore, lol... come try to find me suckas!!!)

www.camarotadesign.com
                tony= REALLY enjoyed your fine art section w/ the jazz-inspired illustrations.
                i think you captured it quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by Broacher
                  My portfolio site is approximately 1.34 meters, NSW, under the basement crawlspace.

Bring beer.
                  I came, but I think I went to the springfield in a different state. Sorry. I was really looking forward to crawling under your house.
                  My Site

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow2bryte
                    hey carter! enjoyed browsing thru your portfolio, GOOD thread btw!
                    just wanted to tell you that i thought it was really cool that you did that HID ad! I checked that for a few pubs. we do here that ran recently! very cool! (when i got it, i thought, hmmm... this is pretty cool! - you can imagine the kind of ads that come thru, so i get all skippy when i see a nice clean design)

Thanks.
                    I didn't do the finalized one, My hands were all over that project tho. I helped do the layout and whatnot, so I had to put it in my portfolio.
                    My Site

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTheVike
                      Mine hasn't been updated since before I graduated college, but it got me a good job so I figured I'd throw it up here...

http://www.lohrmandesign.com

I did it in flash because at the time I didn't know enough html or css to code that layout, haha
                      mike - you have some really nice print work! i can see how it could land you a job! still, i would have likes to see a description/ media info.
                      really liked the stamps!

Comment

My portfolio site truly sucks and is horribly outdated. But here's the address anyway. I haven't posted any new work in years. It's embarrassing. But what the hell.

www.courtneyfuller.com
                        You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Comment

Originally posted by cornfed
                          My portfolio site truly sucks and is horribly outdated. But here's the address anyway. I haven't posted any new work in years. It's embarrassing. But what the hell.

www.courtneyfuller.com
                          courtney-
                          really enjoyed your photography, poster designs AND music!
                          what do you play?
                          sorry to see your house completely trashed from hurricane.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow2bryte
                            tony= REALLY enjoyed your fine art section w/ the jazz-inspired illustrations.
                            i think you captured it quite well.
                            Thanks! glad you enjoyed them. I will be putting more online in future.
                            "To be is to do" --Socrates.
                            "To do is to be" --Jean-Paul Sartre.
                            "Do be do be do" --Frank Sinatra

Comment

Thanks Rainbow!

That's my parents house in St. Bernard parish. It's torn down now and the new one will be finished in August - hopefully.

I play guitar with the band! My husband plays fiddle. If anyones in New Orleans the weekend of June 10th, my band will be playing the first annyal New Orleans Seafood Festival in the french quarter from 2:15-3:45!!
                              You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Comment

Wow, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has been happily working for years without an online portfolio. I'm finally in the process of putting up my first freelance site (contracted to a friend since my web knowledge is scant) so soon you will all be able to see my work, at least my logo work that is.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
                                  Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
                                  PrintDriver
                                  Happy Thanksgiving to all!
                                  Just waiting for dinner to finish cooking. We are eating fashionably late this year. Mainly because the bird was larger than expected, but that 's ok.
                                  Lots of hooverdoovers...
                                  Today, 04:17 PM
                                • PanToshi
                                  PanToshi
                                  Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, 01:20 PM
                                • B
                                  B
                                  Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even to those of you outside the U.S.)!

As for turkey, I worked a summer job in a Norbest butter ball turkey processing plant before college, and haven't touched...
                                  Today, 12:57 PM
                                • Arka-Software
                                  Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
                                  Arka-Software
                                  There are many software in the market which are using for vector pattern are:- 1) Inkscape 2) Xara Xtreme 3) Skencil 4) Scribus 5) VRR 6) CoceptDrow PRO 7) ZeusDraw 8) MagicTracer 9) Nodebox 10) Tgif
                                  Today, 12:46 PM
                                • PrintDriver
                                  Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
                                  PrintDriver
                                  You want a program that is used to dealing with vector axis data. Photoshop would probably be inappropriate.

The only way I can think to do this is to have a script written for Illustrator...
                                  Today, 09:10 AM
                                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                                Working...
                                X