Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi. Im new here. Please, visit my site http://www.freewebs.com/paolocito/ and leave your opinion/ critics about what im doing....:-p

Hi Paolo, welcome to the forum. Your site took over 3 minutes to load the opening flash. I'm using a cable modem broadband connection. So that is not good. Once it finally loaded it was nice though.

'I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me.' Abraham Simpson

Comment

Thanks Kool.
      Im really having a problem with the size of the images i put there. Im using .jpg files. Any one knows whats the best method to make the images as small as possible (in kb size) but with a good resolution??

Comment

all you have to do is save the files as png. when you import the files into flash it automatically compresses them. also, chek your publishing settings, they could also increase file size depending on the settings.
        Short Attention Gamer | UFClounge

Comment

3howards said...
          all you have to do is save the files as png. when you import the files into flash it automatically compresses them. also, chek your publishing settings, they could also increase file size depending on the settings.
          png are huge before, will Flash compress them better then?

take the kids to see a replica of what never was...
          http://www.fusioneffect.com

Comment

Yes!!! publish settings>choose your compression for the various file extentions. You can use and compress jpeg just as well, though. I didn't even ever get to view the site, it took waaay to long to load on my ethernet...crazeh.

i heart art

Comment

Ok, I have made some modifications using the publish settings... It is a little bit small now, but i think it coul be even smaller. Tomorrow Ill try the .png option...:-p
              Keep on giving your opinions anyway. They already help me a lot! Thanks all!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X