This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Inspiring work ! Really, really nice. I am sure your clients will love it and will step up and order some new letterhead after seeing how wonderful yours look. I love your time sheet and invoice look - clean but not boring.... terrific work.

The only question that popped up as I was looking at it was why the green rectangle changes shape from the letterhead to the card/ proposal sheet. Other than that, I think it looks perfect ! Great colour choices too.

Comment

Some AMAZING work! I really like the concept of the time sheet that is branded as well.

Comment

That is some amazing material right there! Well done!
          Mine's Bauhaus. What's your favorite font?

Comment

I really like the proof sheet. The color pallet is nice as well, very clean. At least when the client receives a bill it will be on a beautiful invoice.

Comment

Love the stationery and the brand identity - really effective!

Comment

none of the links work on this thread, which is wonderful information by the way.
                “As the saying goes, type is a beautiful group of letters, not a group of beautiful letters.”
                — Matthew Carter

Comment

"Page not found."

Comment

Originally posted by GordonFreeman View Post
                    "Page not found."
                    I have messaged a moderator about updating the image paths with the new ones. It should be updated in the next few days. Sorry about the missing images (once again).

If you would like to you can reference the article on my site directly here.
                    Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Links are updated! Enjoy.
                      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by CkretAjint View Post
                        Thanks for the kind words everyone.
                        This was excellent and inspiring!!! I love the greens!!! There's nothing more impressive then having a designer come in with his/her own branding -project employers LOVE to see this.

Comment

I just wanted to say that these are awesome and THANK YOU for sharing!
                          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

now that is elegant and inspiring - thanks much

Comment

this is a sticky, right, oh great moderators?

Comment

@Microswede - You're most welcome.

@Rachel B - Glad you enjoyed it.

Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                                Working...
                                X