X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's it going with the use of your Invoice in the Commercial? CKret?
    Dribbble Page
    Behance Portfolio
    Linkedin Profile

Comment

Originally posted by BJMRamage View Post
      How's it going with the use of your Invoice in the Commercial? CKret?
      A few days ago I spoke with their lawyer on the phone and just asked them to stop to using my logo. I requested that in their next commercial, currently in the works, that they replace my logo with something else. I don't want to be affiliated or associated with them in any way. I didn't demand anything from them (compensation via product or money), just to stop using my logo. They agreed to this, but they also tried to tell me that I should see this as a privilege that they used my logo without my written/verbal permission. I lol'ed at him...

In the end I was happy enough with outcome.
      Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Whats this about a commercial?

Comment

Hey Thomas, hope you don't mind me calling you so formally, but I'm a recent Desiger/Interactive grad and am working with freelance currently and you wouldn't believe how many hours, actually days I've spent looking for articles, examples or tips on branding business collateral. Your post was more then insightful and helpfut but overall gave me a great jumping off point on what direction to go towards. Thanks a lot. One question I have when it comes to contracts, and excuse my "greeness", Do you write them your self or involve legal personnel?

Comment

• Red Kittie Kat
            Red Kittie Kat commented
            Editing a comment
            This thread is 4 years old and the OP doesn't frequent here much anymore. Feel free to start a new topic and ask your question there

closing this up.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyyd
          Different size booklet
          tonyyyd
          Hi All,

I am trying to create a 12 page booklet (including front and back cover) and I cant figure out how to set it up in inDesign. I have facing pages turned ON and exporting as...
          Today, 07:48 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Borders. Another stupid question
          PrintDriver
          Select the first rectangle, go to Object>Path>offset path. For an inside border use a negative number. Outside is positive number.
          If you want to fill the frame, select both objects and make...
          Today, 06:58 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Illustrator Error Message
          PrintDriver
          ^ This.

Is DTG ''direct to garment''? If so, is .png what you really want?...
          Today, 04:07 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Borders. Another stupid question
          KitchWitch
          I think if you shift/drag it bigger, it will make it a square. I would duplicate the rectangle and increase the size by a percentage, then align to the original.
          Today, 03:47 PM
        • iyiyi
          Borders. Another stupid question
          iyiyi
          I've been doing this the hard way for years and I'm just going to ask the stupid question.

If I have a rectangle, and I want a border around it (not a stroke) that is perfectly aligned (same...
          Today, 03:43 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X