X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 'tooned Mustang GT...

I started this a while back and decided to take a mental break the last couple nights to finish it.

I may add some color in the car, but I kinda like just the black and white for now.

Whatcha think?
    tmooregraphics
    Horsepower For Your Business!
    Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Very nice.

I really like the black and white, but at the same time, I always love your finished colour designs as well, so I'm not picky.

Comment

My inner child wants to color that in so bad right now

You should do a coloring book! I just love it

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
        My inner child wants to color that in so bad right now

You should do a coloring book! I just love it
        FILE > PRINT > GO TO TOWN!

Sounds like fun.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

My only crit is that the back wheel's spokes are wonky looking, other than that, good technical skills

Comment

i used to love CarTOONS

great stuff as always.
            Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

looks pretty sweet! reminds me of the mini RC cars from radio shack. would you mind if i colored it in?

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Originally posted by Typically View Post
                Would you mind if i colored it in?
                We should have a coloring contest here... Kittie would go insane with her glitter, and everyone else could color it in based on their styles. That would be awesome!

T, lookin darn good! *thumbs up*
                Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

heck yea that would be a blast!! i love coloring!!
                  - Jen

"You cannot soar with eagles if you surround yourself with turkeys"

My blog

Comment

I'm in if Tony is on board lol

Comment

Sure...feel free to color one in how you'd like it and post it on here. As long as it doesn't get used anywhere or sold to anyone without paying me!

I'm thinking of doing a simple 1-color T-shirt with it using my logo. Something a bit inexpensive but cool to wear.
                      tmooregraphics
                      Horsepower For Your Business!
                      Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

I'm liking this one.
                        Would having the wheels more round than eliptical make it look like the mashed mini cars and not a squished mustang? i like it still. i could find a photo, where they squish a photo but leave the wheels round so it just looks small, not squished (I think i just repeated myself without getting more to the point)
                        Dribbble Page
                        Behance Portfolio
                        Linkedin Profile

Comment

It's ok, a little stiff/clunky and could use some interior elements - like a seat etc.. or light reflection off the surface of window glass to obscure the interior and keep the attention on the overall body surface. What's that smear on top of the wheel well section of the fenders? Some kind of feather motif? And the light/shadow detail in the mags seems off.

Have you seen Tom Daniel's work he did for Monogram's Snap Tites series...

...just a little more expressive - in a '70s muscle power sort of flair.

Comment

I glad Tony has his own style and doesn't copy this Daniel fellow.

Comment

Grfx,

You REALLY have no concept of original styling do you? Some of the better designs that get posted in this forum you do nothing but rip on it and tell the people how it should look like something else.

I am all for a critique on peoples artwork that they post. But common, at least TRY to post something positive once in a while...
                              Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X