Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Cosmo
    Reply to EFI printers? Anyone have any experience?
    Cosmo
    We saw one run at a place we visited a few months back. It was running board (which is the vast majority of what we would be running) and we were very happy with what was coming off of it as well as the...
    Today, 12:10 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Moving text background
    KitchWitch
    Hi Fstenbergp and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 11:57 AM
  • fstenbergp
    Moving text background
    fstenbergp
    Hello GDF!

I would like to make some moving effects on the attached file if you may say so.

What I am wishing to do is create a perfect looping gif, where the text moves in...
    Today, 11:53 AM
  • skribe
    Reply to how got project of graphic designing
    skribe
    Welcome design square!

As you are a new member please take a few minutes and read though our rules and guidelines for new members. The following links should get you up to speed.
    Today, 11:27 AM
  • Kim
    Reply to How to start a proffesional "Name-Label-stickers" business?
    Kim
    Thanks for your time and answers.

As I said, I am COMPLETELY new and know nothing about how to make name labels and what equipment to use for this purpose.
    Do anybody know a guide...
    Today, 10:10 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'tis true

Plus, I'm still laughing at Tea's "sweet mother of tacos" exclamation!

Comment

i want to put that as my sig sooooooooooo bad! but i think it'd piss off more people than it would amuse

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

lmao well at the very least save it for the next Sig War

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

good idea! bookmarked

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X