First-time attempt at GIF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'tis true

Plus, I'm still laughing at Tea's "sweet mother of tacos" exclamation!

Comment

i want to put that as my sig sooooooooooo bad! but i think it'd piss off more people than it would amuse

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

lmao well at the very least save it for the next Sig War

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

good idea! bookmarked

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
            Reply to need critique
            KitchWitch
            Hi Gogogo and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
            Today, 08:17 AM
          • joelanthon
            Reply to New Logo for Organic Foods
            joelanthon
            I think it is good and has potential. My first impresion was that I didnt immediatly see what the word was in green because the type is too moved around and not too readable. I also agree there is too...
            Yesterday, 11:48 PM
          • Buda
            Reply to Critique Me...
            Buda
            Interesting. If all your work is at this level, I'd say it is good enough to get into design school. Did they give you reasons why you didn't make it?

In terms of real world critique, if...
            Yesterday, 11:45 PM
          • Buda
            Reply to Newcomer
            Buda
            Hi Wayne, when you say background design, are you meaning the white text on red pattern in the background?
            Yesterday, 11:41 PM
          • Buda
            Reply to need critique
            Buda
            Not a bad start, and definitely a fair place where you can improve and grow.

The illustrations are a good start, I'm sure if you worked on them some more, you could give them a bit more refining....
            Yesterday, 11:38 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X