First-time attempt at GIF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'tis true

Plus, I'm still laughing at Tea's "sweet mother of tacos" exclamation!

Comment

i want to put that as my sig sooooooooooo bad! but i think it'd piss off more people than it would amuse

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

lmao well at the very least save it for the next Sig War

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

good idea! bookmarked

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Designia
            Reply to Assignment to get the job
            Designia
            Sounds like crowdsourcing, can't they tell from your portfolio whether you'd fit or not? Good call Mumbo PASSWORD everything!!!!
            Today, 05:14 PM
          • MumboJum73
            Reply to Assignment to get the job
            MumboJum73
            Not to get negative but I would password protect all your work before you give it to them so they can only view it, not edit or print it. Sounds fishy.

As far as the rest goes, that is vague....
            Today, 05:11 PM
          • Graphic2505
            Brand new! 😊
            Graphic2505
            Hello everyone!

Just joined hoping to get and give knowledge! 😊
            Today, 04:41 PM
          • Graphic2505
            Assignment to get the job
            Graphic2505
            Hi everyone,

That's my first post here, so I hope I'm at the right place!
            I had an interview for a Graphic Designer position and in order to pass me on the next stage (2nd interview)...
            Today, 03:46 PM
          • MumboJum73
            Reply to Stock art collection -- need dozens of pix all with same artistic style
            MumboJum73
            Charge client and DYI. If you do not already know how to do something like that it's a great thing to learn. I'm sure there's many tuts online. You can even recycle the images down the road or sell them...
            Today, 03:04 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X