First-time attempt at GIF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'tis true

Plus, I'm still laughing at Tea's "sweet mother of tacos" exclamation!

Comment

i want to put that as my sig sooooooooooo bad! but i think it'd piss off more people than it would amuse

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

lmao well at the very least save it for the next Sig War

Comment

good idea! bookmarked

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
            Reply to Any ideas for a logo for a window tinting company
            PrintDriver
            Knowing illustrator isn't knowing design.
            I have a bit of knowledge on installing window films too...but wouldn't do a car on a bet. Nor would I do an on-site install over 5 small-ish windows. It...
            Today, 11:52 AM
          • burgerme
            Reply to Copyright issue?
            burgerme
            Already took screenshots of the convo. Once they said to me "bloggers do it all the time," I wasn't going to continue trying to educate them....
            Today, 11:39 AM
          • PrintDriver
            PrintDriver
            It's not enough to "give credit."
            It is up to the company that owns the photos/product whether THEY want you to be doing them any favors.
            Brand is by association. The owners of the...
            Today, 11:29 AM
          • burgerme
            burgerme
            This got un-fun will quick. They are under the impression that giving credit is enough because it will give the company exposure to sell their products. It reeks of, "we are doing them a favor by...
            Today, 10:39 AM
          • burgerme
            Reply to Yes, I did spec work. Now I want out!
            burgerme
            Weird, I I know I posted a reply the other day but it's not showing up. What gives?
            Today, 10:30 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X