X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Channel Poster

Sorry I am trying to put together my portofilo and need help on most of my work. I was trying to make things more refined before I do put in the porfolio and more profecional hence my other posts trying to do the same.

This is for alpah channel movie poster. This is a club called alpha channel where beginner students bring in their videos to watch. So I had to design a poster for this without showing the cliche items like camera, movies, lights etc.

So here i showed a same man in clips relating to movie clips and shots, but without showing acutally stuff.

There is also line drawing there where a person starts off as a line drawing ( baisic though) and becomes a final product. So I bought line drawing to show the start thought and final though.

Please tlel me if this makes sence or if not how can i imporve this poster.

Thanks
    Attached Files

"profecional"? seriously? You aspire to be a professional and yet you can not spell it?

As for the work, sure it looks pretty. I'm over the grunge movement. Maybe I'm old and grumpy.
    Sigs. Made by the internet, for the internet.

Comment

Time has come for PD, once again, to crack open his checklist of overused design trends.

Actually to be fair the type is nice. It's just the other stuff. On second thoughts the type is almost illegible on certain parts of the poster, so scrub that. Back to PD's checklist.
      Last edited by Roth; 11-18-2009, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I like the bit where the guy is lying on his back and kicking the other guy in the nuts and he has blood dripping from his nuts.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

is it just two images flipped and moved? is this films about rockstars jumping? i don't really see the movie film connection. I guess i was thinking of a person doing a variety of movie shots when i read through it. info at the bottom is a bit difficult to read, and i might give up on it, though at a larger size, maybe it is easier to read.

It is a bit cliche, however i am sure the audience would feel right at home with it.
          Dribbble Page
          Behance Portfolio
          Linkedin Profile

Comment

Originally posted by eugenetyson View Post
            I like the bit where the guy is lying on his back and kicking the other guy in the nuts and he has blood dripping from his nuts.
            Oh now i see it...

You could see how it looks without vignetting if possible, but the texture is too obvious.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X