Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Video Site

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the community, but would love to get some feedback on my baby video site. It is a work in progress and hope to make some slight tweeks in the coming weeks. You can visit the site at:

www.babyssentials.com

thanks!

It won't load for me. Just hangs on "loading..."
    Sigs. Made by the internet, for the internet.

Comment

try again

apparently bluehost went down.... sorry about that... try again please

www.babyssentials.com

thanks!

Comment

try again sorry...

Comment

Looks pleasant enough. I'm no web designer though... those people may be along later to crit more in depth.
          Sigs. Made by the internet, for the internet.

Comment

It might be better to swap the news section with the product reviews section, the site has no relevance to me but 'news' and 'deals' sound most interesting to me. For parents, i guess 'recalls' sounds like something important to look at.

But, again, i have no idea which section deserves the top-area spotlight.

The tagline sounds a bit awkward, i thought food was the essential source for your and your baby. Maybe drop the word source and add an s. Or change source to sauce.

The last nitbit is the footer, i personally dont like the pink outline extending around the blue footer. Nice looking site overall, good choice of colours.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X