No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onions!

A personal logo I designed for myself in Illustrator based on my onion characters. Nothing special :3

For more potentially cool stuff, please check out my dA!
    Onions in action:

Thanks a lot

ooh, ooh! Make them do the YMCA!

I think I'm gonna' cry.

well, the logo is interesting.
      characters are cute.
      Dribbble Page
      Behance Portfolio
      Linkedin Profile

Why do they all look so angry?
        Are they mad at me?
        What did I do???
        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

like Burger King's Angry Onions maybe.
          Dribbble Page
          Behance Portfolio
          Linkedin Profile

Interesting logo, and cool caricatures. Obviously the O stands for onion, but what does the F stand for? A couple ideas for the logo are, one, maybe you could make the O look more like and eye, and two, perhaps you could try using the eyebrow for the F (it kind of looks like one anyway.

While I recognize the necessity for a basis of observed reality... true art lies in a reality that is felt. -Odilon Redon

I've never seen onions with eyebrows like that.
              It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

I thought they were antlers.
                Sigs. Made by the internet, for the internet.

Originally posted by Fairth Ebrithil View Post
                  but what does the F stand for?
                  I'm guesing it might stand for "Fusion". But that's only because it's his username. Of course I could be totally wrong and it could stand for "Fart".

Originally posted by double A-ron View Post
                    I'm guesing it might stand for "Fusion". But that's only because it's his username. Of course I could be totally wrong and it could stand for "Fart".
                    F stands for fusion

Thanks for the generous feedback.

Latest Topics

• BlueCrab
                      Comment on Looking for mentor
                      I personally know several seasoned designers that have offered advice to me and other upcoming designers. It is a thing.
                      Today, 12:18 PM
                    • designzombie
                      Reply to Hello!
                      Hi Tanner. I was in the Navy with a similar story. Graphic art was always my first love. But instead of freelancing while I was enlisted, I was working on personal fine art illustrations. I made the transition...
                      Today, 12:17 PM
                    • PrintDriver
                      Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
                      Illustrator is particularly stupid about its link situation. When Indesign opens it will at least give you a low rez image place saver and a prompt telling you the links are missing. With Illustrator,...
                      Today, 12:08 PM
                    • Gonro
                      Reply to Looking for mentor
                      Thanks for the feedback everyone! To clear up some things. I didn't study anything design related and I wasn't happy with it, that's why I quit. I did already work as graphic designer and have some work...
                      Today, 11:58 AM
                    • PrintDriver
                      Reply to Looking for mentor
                      I don't personally know too many seasoned designers that offer advice to other up and coming designers. Not that they aren't nice people. They just don't have the time. If they had time to deal with interns,...
                      Today, 11:57 AM

Incredible Stock
                    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings