Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• garricks
    Comment on Are you able to read the text?
    garricks
    That's exactly the method we use to prepare our slides, like a billboard.
    Yesterday, 11:49 PM
  • BearClawz
    Lion Vector Logo
    BearClawz
    Logo created for a Twitch.tv streamer who streams Halo. Below are the logo, and the offline banner he'll be using soon. Criticize to your fullest extent

Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  • wikster63
    Creating an Image for a car sticker
    wikster63
    Hello Ladies and Gents,

I've got a quandary on my hands and was hoping someone could shine some light on this for me. Attached is an image of a car, please see it for this question. My client...
    Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Retail vs Contract Pricing
    <b>
    Are you the designer, the printer, the merchant or all of them? A designer doesn't typically base fees on the number that will be printed. A printer, on the other hand, does do that. Even when a designer...
    Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  • cdgc
    Retail vs Contract Pricing
    cdgc
    Looking for some input on this matter.

Many years ago we published a map for railroad enthusiasts that was 1/1 black and folded several times into 3.5" by 9". Nothing all that...
    Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Calender

Long time no posting, the other night I was searching for a 2010 wall calender, couldn't find anything suitable so I knocked one up for work... It took a while as you can imagine so if anyone would like the indesign file as a resource please don't hesitate to drop me a line and I shall email so you can fiddle away! oh set up with English holidays...

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/ih...cscalender.pdf
    Attached Files

You should submit it on InDesign Templates on the Adobe site

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchang...5&l=-1&cat=225

You could have done this a lot quicker using Automatic Numbering

Don't forget to reuse your calendars

Originally posted by eugenetyson View Post
    So you're doing Calendars - yeh. Sick of remaking them. I know I am.

Here's a handy site to save you time. Recall the old calendars you've made, and plan for the future.

http://whencanireusethiscalendar.com/?y=2010
    http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...light=calendar

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Nicely done, legs! If you don't mind e-mailing me the .indd file, I'd appreciate it!
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Would love to know how to auto number! Is it a feature in CS2? I only did the numbers 1 to 31 wasn't the nightmare I was expecting... thanks for the links! Garricks being emailed in 5

Comment

Auto-numbering?
          that does look like a neat calendar Legs.
          I made a similar calendar before and it sometimes takes efforts to be sure you have each number in teh correct location, to be sure you didn't goof on a row.
          Dribbble Page
          Behance Portfolio
          Linkedin Profile

Comment

I think - starts sweating and staring at it closely that I have got the dates correct!! Where do I put my disclaimer for missed birthdays?

Comment

Auto numbering was a feature introduced in CS3.

Really made calendar creation a snap. And auto numbering paragraphs etc.

I have some stuff done, but I'd have to strip out a load of info before posting it and if you don't have cs3 then it's no use to you anyway.

And I would normally do the work and remove it and post it, but I couldn't be arsed today.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

getting back late to this...i have CS2 at work and CS3 at home. use work more often and now understand why i did not pick up on Auto-numbering. will need to look this over now.
                Dribbble Page
                Behance Portfolio
                Linkedin Profile

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X