Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful Things!

Hi all!

I'm new to this forum. So i'l just leave this work i finished like 10 min ago! Enjoy! =)

Welcome to GDF! Please read these important threads posted here.
    You might find this forum a little different from others you have visited. Most here are professional designers, not sig artists...though I think MD does both.

Comment

lmao PD

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I like it, even if it is a sig. Colours are great.

Comment

What does the writing say?

Comment

'I would fly to the moon and back if you'll be.. if you'll be my baby'

Comment

Savage Garden lyrics... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
              I apologise, on behalf of the good people of Australia, for Savage Garden.

Comment

The style of this image reminds me of that Lady Hawke 'My Delirium' video.

Comment

I like the line drawing and also the reflection in the glasses. Good job

Comment

It does look nice as a sig kind of image but I'd like to see the original images so I can see how much work you did yourself.

Comment

Can't read the small type *leans closer, squints* at all.
                      Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

lol. I recognised the words but I didn't click what song it was. Do Savage Garden still exist?
                        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Look, can we just stop talking about Savage Garden please? No good can come of it.

Comment

I don't mind the colours at all, quite nice to look at.. but as PSPDan said, I would like to see the original images/work this derived from.
                            Sigs. Made by the internet, for the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by budafist View Post
                              lol. I recognised the words but I didn't click what song it was. Do Savage Garden still exist?
                              No, they split up. One of them went off to attempt a solo career!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X