Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Pixelman
    Reply to Data merge in multiple text frames
    Pixelman
    Yeah thought about doing that at first but its for 1001 - 2001 numerically so no logic in doing it like that.
    Opted for a simpler option that involves automatic numbering, only had to try the other...
    Today, 10:59 AM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to InDesign and Illustrator - am I missing out?
    Lucifer
    That's interesting. I assume you live in America, B. I'm from India, and I've been to four different printers in the past year. All of them use CorelDRAW. Perhaps it's because CD is cheaper than the Adobe...
    Today, 08:59 AM
  • B
    B
    This is going to sound like I live in a cave by myself and never venture into the sunshine, but in my 30-plus years of working in this field, I've never personally encountered anyone who uses CorelDRAW,...
    Today, 06:31 AM
  • Lucifer
    Lucifer
    Thanks, Buda. So far I've used it to create a logo, business cards and various hotel menus. Everything gets done so much faster (I used to be a hardcore Photoshop guy). I'm going to get started with...
    Today, 04:55 AM
  • EmberMike
    Reply to Is 9-to-5 a thing of the past?
    EmberMike
    My impression has been that people eat at their desks because there is too much work to be done. I put in 9.5 hours today at my desk, and most other people were there just as long or longer. Luckily for...
    Today, 04:38 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• junk food stall logo design

Hi all, I created this logo for a junk food stall. This logo must created with fun, and unique concept. So, I created it with colorful color and funny font is present it at fun. The other side, I make this logo at funny style is want to attracting more public and make it more special.

So, hopefully all visitor can drop some comment at here...
    Thanks oh...^^

Can't see anything
    http://martyng.com

Comment

i read the name fast and thought it read "FingerKids" and thought woah that's an odd name. all the colors make it hard to read, it probably looks nice in 1 color though. what does FingerKis mean?

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Originally posted by martyng View Post
        Can't see anything
        Ditto.

Comment

I don't see anything either.

blog/portfolio

Comment

me either, what kind of superpower eyesight do you have, Typ?
            “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

its gone now!! i saw it earlier today i swear!!! you wanna see the FingerKids logo that bad?

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

That's strange, the linky is still there but it shows as "invalid." OP must've deleted it.
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

The link points to an GDF attachment. Attached images in posts have a web address, but they never work on their own. If you quote a post with an attached image, the attachment won't show up. Wonky.

blog/portfolio

Comment

har??
                    can't see anything here a?? but my laptop saw my logo..hrmm
                    why will like tat?? X_X

Comment

TYP : thx yr comment!! ^^ I will try to adjust my logo color to be better. FingerKis name just tat junk food stall boss gave us, he din said wat meaning of his company name.

Comment

I can not decipher what you are saying... nor can I see an image.
                        Sigs. Made by the internet, for the internet.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                        Working...
                        X