Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Buda
    Reply to Please help with company logo
    Buda
    Is the company name still The Fitness Doctors? The latest logo doesn't show this.
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    Buda
    Oh lala, if your summer is ending, that means my winter is ending.

Amazing pirate mermaid wedding! I went to a pirate birthday party on a boat once but that doesn't even compare to a wedding....
    Today, 03:35 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to Freelance Advice - Family Conflict
    salsa
    If it were me, I'd just write off all the work done so far as pro bono. Like several others already mentioned, I do all family work for free and if they want to pay me then that's an extra bonus.
    Today, 03:23 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Freelance Advice - Family Conflict
    Kayekaye
    I had inlaws approach me for a logo and website. What a nightmare. They are a married professional couple and said "Of course we would pay you, $___ (an amount that barely covers 2 hours of work)...
    Today, 03:07 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to Need help identifying Font
    garricks
    You'll be surprised. To do WELL, that is....
    Today, 01:38 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• junk food stall logo design

Hi all, I created this logo for a junk food stall. This logo must created with fun, and unique concept. So, I created it with colorful color and funny font is present it at fun. The other side, I make this logo at funny style is want to attracting more public and make it more special.

So, hopefully all visitor can drop some comment at here...
    Thanks oh...^^

Can't see anything
    http://martyng.com

Comment

i read the name fast and thought it read "FingerKids" and thought woah that's an odd name. all the colors make it hard to read, it probably looks nice in 1 color though. what does FingerKis mean?

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Originally posted by martyng View Post
        Can't see anything
        Ditto.

Comment

I don't see anything either.

blog/portfolio

Comment

me either, what kind of superpower eyesight do you have, Typ?
            “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

its gone now!! i saw it earlier today i swear!!! you wanna see the FingerKids logo that bad?

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

That's strange, the linky is still there but it shows as "invalid." OP must've deleted it.
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

The link points to an GDF attachment. Attached images in posts have a web address, but they never work on their own. If you quote a post with an attached image, the attachment won't show up. Wonky.

blog/portfolio

Comment

har??
                    can't see anything here a?? but my laptop saw my logo..hrmm
                    why will like tat?? X_X

Comment

TYP : thx yr comment!! ^^ I will try to adjust my logo color to be better. FingerKis name just tat junk food stall boss gave us, he din said wat meaning of his company name.

Comment

I can not decipher what you are saying... nor can I see an image.
                        Sigs. Made by the internet, for the internet.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                        Working...
                        X