Posters for How Magazine Competition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posters for How Magazine Competition.

Originally done for a College English presentation on Wit and Design. Edited them a bit for the competition. They focus on social issues.

Looks cool, I like the first one alot.

Comment

I like all 3.

Comment

Clever concepts. Execution is only so-so.
        It's kinda funny posting stuff here for a How Competition...

Comment

There's something to be said for simplicity, and I think you've got the right idea, but perhaps you could try adding some depth and get away from solid colors. I could see that power symbol looking like one of those gel/shiny graphics. I don't know exactly what they need, but get a little more adventuress with them. Perhaps the plant one could have pictures of a factory plant with roots coming out of the bottom of it faded into the background.

Whatever works, try stuff and see what happens.

-Fairth
          While I recognize the necessity for a basis of observed reality... true art lies in a reality that is felt. -Odilon Redon

Comment

I like them. I think if you are going to use that font then you should make the letters not have the exact same grunge effect on them. I think it takes away from the effect when all of the same letters have the same distress marks.
            You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
              Reply to help with identifying pattern
              PrintDriver
              It's probably a gray camouflage stock texture multiplied over a burlap texture multiplied over vector art of bricks.
              You can get gray camo textures just about any stock site.
              For example,...
              Today, 07:16 AM
            • KitchWitch
              Reply to Logo Idea I'm playing with
              KitchWitch
              Hi First and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
              Yesterday, 06:57 PM
            • KitchWitch
              Reply to obe Photoshop colors ?
              KitchWitch
              Hi Lednik and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
              Yesterday, 06:56 PM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Logo Idea I'm playing with
              PrintDriver
              I wouldn't even try using the tire for an A.
              Incorporate it in another way.
              That doesn't look like vector art. Photoshop? Either way you might have issues with the way that tire is illustrated...
              Yesterday, 03:09 PM
            • l.lail
              Reply to help with identifying pattern
              l.lail
              the gray camo looking design...
              Yesterday, 01:06 PM

Incredible Stock
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X