Posters for How Magazine Competition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posters for How Magazine Competition.

Originally done for a College English presentation on Wit and Design. Edited them a bit for the competition. They focus on social issues.

Looks cool, I like the first one alot.

Comment

I like all 3.

Comment

Clever concepts. Execution is only so-so.
        It's kinda funny posting stuff here for a How Competition...

Comment

There's something to be said for simplicity, and I think you've got the right idea, but perhaps you could try adding some depth and get away from solid colors. I could see that power symbol looking like one of those gel/shiny graphics. I don't know exactly what they need, but get a little more adventuress with them. Perhaps the plant one could have pictures of a factory plant with roots coming out of the bottom of it faded into the background.

Whatever works, try stuff and see what happens.

-Fairth
          While I recognize the necessity for a basis of observed reality... true art lies in a reality that is felt. -Odilon Redon

Comment

I like them. I think if you are going to use that font then you should make the letters not have the exact same grunge effect on them. I think it takes away from the effect when all of the same letters have the same distress marks.
            You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X