Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• snehal_Joshi
    Reply to Business Logo Design
    snehal_Joshi
    A logo is basically an illustration of your entire company/brand image, which is then passed to your expectation in a pictorial or symbolic manner.
    Today, 01:02 PM
  • mikko1983
    Hello from Nordic
    mikko1983
    Hello,

I am Mikko from Nordic. My aim is to transform from salesman to marketing coordinator or to even web designer/AD. Despite I used to be a salesman I got also high educational marketing...
    Today, 11:11 AM
  • pool4
    Candy Shop Logo
    pool4
    Hello,

I'm currently working on the logo of a new wave candy shop (basicly some kind of coffee where creative/vintage sweets and cakes are sold) and I would like some advices.

Today, 08:26 AM
  • discreetthinker
    Reply to What certification is good for graphic design professionals. Or is it unnecessary?
    discreetthinker
    I do all kinds of graphic design. I would love to get into surface and pattern design, but I doubt that is something that my company would pay for, as for them I work as a designer in the marketing department...
    Today, 03:57 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Whats the average rate for logo design and website desig
    Buda
    Always check a designer's portfolio first. If they look like they are a good fit for your company and have the skills required to do the job, email them and request a quote. Make sure you give them as...
    Today, 03:42 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site design crit

www.*le*on*dot*com*.com

please remove the "*"

i would appreciate any feedback that can be given to me on the site.

i mainly chose str8 html so it could be seen decently on phones. i linked the videos to youtube so it can keep stats, and at the same time most phones can open youtube video links.

i know theres no animation or anything, but my style is a mix of grungy illustration and HUGE crops. if that makes any sense... heh

comments on pros and cons of the design would be appreciated too.

thnx every1
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X