X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site design crit

www.*le*on*dot*com*.com

please remove the "*"

i would appreciate any feedback that can be given to me on the site.

i mainly chose str8 html so it could be seen decently on phones. i linked the videos to youtube so it can keep stats, and at the same time most phones can open youtube video links.

i know theres no animation or anything, but my style is a mix of grungy illustration and HUGE crops. if that makes any sense... heh

comments on pros and cons of the design would be appreciated too.

thnx every1

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Illustrator - This Logo - HOW TO?? HELP!
    PrintDriver

Looks like a gradient to me.
    You can muck around with the blend tool all day. It is the wrong tool for the job....
    Today, 07:55 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Feedback on Beer Bottle Designs
    salsa
    The fonts are different. Were you able to get the same typeface that was used on the originals? I think it would make them look even more consistent, like they were designed at the same time, if you can...
    Today, 01:39 PM
  • Blober
    How much should i charge?
    Blober
    I am expirienced graphic designer, working on android and ios app design for local mobile development company. By bosses wanted to try some off work project and i made whole app design mockup with instructions...
    Today, 01:08 PM
  • GDFundamentals
    Reply to Personal rebranding: feedback please
    GDFundamentals
    Hi, usually I try to get inspirired by other logos in the same industry. Pinterest is a very good resource for that. I've seen that a lot of photographers use their initials also & they add some photographic...
    Today, 10:28 AM
  • DesignHorse
    Photoshop 3d render photographs and product 3d packaging
    DesignHorse
    Hi i want to learn 3d render photographs so they sort of popping out of the picture, and also want to learn product packaging. Im a seller on Amazon.com and i would like to do the 3d render and packaging...
    Today, 10:04 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X