X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site design crit

www.*le*on*dot*com*.com

please remove the "*"

i would appreciate any feedback that can be given to me on the site.

i mainly chose str8 html so it could be seen decently on phones. i linked the videos to youtube so it can keep stats, and at the same time most phones can open youtube video links.

i know theres no animation or anything, but my style is a mix of grungy illustration and HUGE crops. if that makes any sense... heh

comments on pros and cons of the design would be appreciated too.

thnx every1

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• docjavadude
    Reply to Anyone know where I can find sample design briefs?
    docjavadude
    Hmmm... a "well designed" brief-brief... a Commando Design Challenge... Hmmm...
    Today, 09:39 PM
  • Jenna
    Reply to Hi, is this is a place for signatures?
    Jenna
    Thanks guys! The forum looks nice and clean, I like it. The only thing I am wondering about is if you have a PM function on these message boards? Thanks =)
    Today, 09:08 PM
  • chrismnj
    Reply to adobe illustrator
    chrismnj
    I am using meshcam, it works when i export this as a PNG but than i have some issues with scaling...
    Today, 07:04 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to signage needs corrections!
    PanToshi
    Caveat: This is a shitty idea, but desperate times call for desperate measures....

Could you splice in the patches? Looks like you managed to peel up the corner pretty cleanly. It wouldn't...
    Today, 06:52 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to signage needs corrections!
    PrintDriver
    Most of the time that type of vinyl is printed eco-sol or full solvent so there wouldn't be any build up. It's not made for water base inks.

I've used UV cured inks on it but wouldn't put...
    Today, 06:46 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X