what elements were created in photoshop? it looks like the flowers are a masked object, as with the table shadow.
the issues I can see with this are:
1. the flowers look like they are made of playdough
2. the shadow doesnt look right ( looks like it was made in photoshop). the talbe legs should be casting shadow.
3. the vase isnt shaded at all, and has a very blurry texture.
3. the doily under the vase has blue behind it.
4. tha table has no texture, and the legs are wrong
5. no floor definition.
it seems that his has the same problems as your previous work.
I don't get why you would have a different color ribbon than the bow. A bow like that is usually tied from the same ribbon that seals the box. It just looks odd. Notice the photo of the box in the banner...
Well to be 100% the money is not important to me. Granted I want to be able to live as comfortable as possible, but no I do not feel like I am in it for the money. I have always told people Im not trying...
If I were hiring for a marketing or marcomm position, a communications degree would be a plus. If I were hiring for an art director or graphic design position, I would hire the one with the best portfolio...