what elements were created in photoshop? it looks like the flowers are a masked object, as with the table shadow.
the issues I can see with this are:
1. the flowers look like they are made of playdough
2. the shadow doesnt look right ( looks like it was made in photoshop). the talbe legs should be casting shadow.
3. the vase isnt shaded at all, and has a very blurry texture.
3. the doily under the vase has blue behind it.
4. tha table has no texture, and the legs are wrong
5. no floor definition.
it seems that his has the same problems as your previous work.
I understand that when you're new to this, it feels like you must take whatever work you can get, and swallow all the crap that comes with it. But it's actually just the opposite. This is a toxic relationship....
Ya I gave him my thoughts on the color choice, and font choice but he's determined that it's my fault it doesn't look good I've done 3 revisions so far and every one of them is almost completely diff...
It's another social media app that allows you to connect with people, in some ways it's easier than others. Its one more way to market yourself, and people have gotten plenty of work off twitter alone....