what elements were created in photoshop? it looks like the flowers are a masked object, as with the table shadow.
the issues I can see with this are:
1. the flowers look like they are made of playdough
2. the shadow doesnt look right ( looks like it was made in photoshop). the talbe legs should be casting shadow.
3. the vase isnt shaded at all, and has a very blurry texture.
3. the doily under the vase has blue behind it.
4. tha table has no texture, and the legs are wrong
5. no floor definition.
it seems that his has the same problems as your previous work.
Hello, I really appreciate everyone's input and help so far as I am new to Adobe products and graphic design itself. I don't want to make graphic design a career but more as a hobby or small income possibly...
Can your contact not ask? or at the very least put you in contact with their vendor? Seems a little silly to risk something not going as planned, costing more etc, when a few words could circumvent issues....
I still think it's asking for trouble to just assume something is going print okay. If the person you are dealing with doesn't know the answer, find out. Get the information for whoever is producing the...