what elements were created in photoshop? it looks like the flowers are a masked object, as with the table shadow.
the issues I can see with this are:
1. the flowers look like they are made of playdough
2. the shadow doesnt look right ( looks like it was made in photoshop). the talbe legs should be casting shadow.
3. the vase isnt shaded at all, and has a very blurry texture.
3. the doily under the vase has blue behind it.
4. tha table has no texture, and the legs are wrong
5. no floor definition.
it seems that his has the same problems as your previous work.
Are these logos you have designed or logos that other people have designed? If other, then as PD suggested, you should request brand standards first. If they don't have that, then you will need to define...
Kindly ignore the knob . I had already corrected it after I posted this. How abt otherwise ? Does the image look fine to you or the Before version was good. Do you feel the depth I felt required was actually...
I am wondering if there is a setting or plug-in in Indesign or acrobat in which I can automatically place/show the Pantones I used in my design. Right now I have to draw out boxes and label the Pantones...