what elements were created in photoshop? it looks like the flowers are a masked object, as with the table shadow.
the issues I can see with this are:
1. the flowers look like they are made of playdough
2. the shadow doesnt look right ( looks like it was made in photoshop). the talbe legs should be casting shadow.
3. the vase isnt shaded at all, and has a very blurry texture.
3. the doily under the vase has blue behind it.
4. tha table has no texture, and the legs are wrong
5. no floor definition.
it seems that his has the same problems as your previous work.
Thank you for answering my questions, much appreciated! For that question I suppose I'm talking about how the work is divided up. I'm just trying to get an understanding for how that would work. Like...
We use ArtiosCad which is a CAD program for packaging. I have seen the same issue before. For us, it was a setting in how ArtiosCad was importing the file, not an issue with how Illustrator was exporting...