what elements were created in photoshop? it looks like the flowers are a masked object, as with the table shadow.
the issues I can see with this are:
1. the flowers look like they are made of playdough
2. the shadow doesnt look right ( looks like it was made in photoshop). the talbe legs should be casting shadow.
3. the vase isnt shaded at all, and has a very blurry texture.
3. the doily under the vase has blue behind it.
4. tha table has no texture, and the legs are wrong
5. no floor definition.
it seems that his has the same problems as your previous work.
Yes, I see the contrast can be improved, thanks. I will try some more styles too, perhaps more minimal, or using lines/outlines instead of shapes. Any comments on the style, if in fact there is a style...
The other images that were provided, luckily, had their own clipping paths so they were not an issue. I've used this process numerous times before (which is why it was frustrating when it didn't work!),...
The problem you're facing is one I face all the time. The easiest solution is to create a clipping path in photoshop. You haven't missed any steps, it all starts because transparencies and spot colours...